What stocks yall buying during this crash? Let's get this money

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
:dwillhuh: Tesla is currently over $400

and hasnt been under $176.99 in over 52 weeks :dwillhuh:

aint a chance in hell Tesla drops to $100-150.. its at $424 right now and before this Virus news was trading over $900

what makes you think itll dip to those numbers :dwillhuh: their stock is on the rise, not dipping..
I'm just being extremely hopeful here, because of the news that coming out next week. tesla stock is still expensive even at 424, to make your investment worth you it you'll have to by more than 10 shares, but that's expensive, and if your budget is $3000 - $5000 that's all of it gone to one stock, when you actually should be spreading it out. Let's see how next week goes, i'll be watching tesla and disney in particular.

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
I'm thinking of copping Ford stock, because if they get bailed out, which is likely imo, their stock will go much much higher. Since it's so cheap I might cop 15.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
But just yesterday you said this, talking about making $500-1000 a day, now you saying hold?? Clown shyt going on here :camby:

and for a 3rd time you keep telling people to go to the higher learning thread? You mad cause they called you ugly?

whats wrong with this thread? You saying its bad advice but people talking about buying disney, microsoft, oil and airline stocks is not bad advice.. safe investments sure but this mostly a beginner thread reading through it

youre the only one here derailing this thread and talking about another thread. People can enjoy both... me personally? fukk that thread cause youve been so annoying in here it probably doesnt have that good of info if this basic one is more poppin :ld:

:dead:

Breh, you telling people to buy airline stocks and disney.

I trade options and forex. I am a technical swing/daytrader.

Do you breh.

Btw, I need some discounts feom you ince MGM and Wynn pop back. :ufdup:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

Do you breh.

Everyone including myself is interested in Disney in the HL thread what are you talking about? Disney is a perfectly fine acquisition if someone wants to simply double their money without a hassle.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

Do you breh.

The stocks i said ive got in here were:

starbucks
Mgm resorts
Twitter
El dorado resorts

:hubie: maybe confusing me for someone else

i cant tell how the hotel prices will be when they open up. Either dirt cheap or super expensive. I got you though

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
The stocks i said ive got in here were:

starbucks
Mgm resorts
Twitter
El dorado resorts

:hubie: maybe confusing me for someone else

i cant tell how the hotel prices will be when they open up. Either dirt cheap or super expensive. I got you though
:whoo::salute:

Towlie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
which ones in particular breh? as you can see through out the thread we trying to not be ambiguous here and hold things to ourselves. Let's all eat breh.

I like POGRX it's a vanguard fund. $3000 minimum investment then $500 each time after that.

Before the crash it was at about $40 a share , it's at $29 a share now.

Historically it has done nothing but perform upwards

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They're expensive already but I would stick to the walmarts/amazons at this point. No matter what ppl will still need to buy food etc. And our shopping will move online even faster than it already has.

Even banks. Wait for them to really get fukkd then go in. The country will not allow banks to fail. You'll make your money and then some.

To me stocks don't make sense unless you're in it for the longish haul. I don't mean 20 yrs, but I would say 5+

All this short term hi frequency trading - unless you're playing with hundreds of thousands of dollars once you pay short term capital gains tax etc, you're kinda wasting your time.