What stocks yall buying during this crash? Let's get this money

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Only way i'm buying tesla is if it does down to 100 - 150. 200 max.

:dwillhuh: Tesla is currently over $400

and hasnt been under $176.99 in over 52 weeks :dwillhuh:

aint a chance in hell Tesla drops to $100-150.. its at $424 right now and before this Virus news was trading over $900

what makes you think itll dip to those numbers :dwillhuh: their stock is on the rise, not dipping..

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
man. Yall wanna learn and trade ? Come to HL. We also have a group of solid traders.

Neggas be making 500-10k daily. We breathe that shyt. However, we all work hard and challenge each other.
If you willing to learn and work hard, we will consider you. Lots dead fish need to go anyway.

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Purchased more Disney stock this week.
I honestly thought it’d go lower than $80 but we’ll see.

redd2013

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dwillhuh: Tesla is currently over $400

and hasnt been under $176.99 in over 52 weeks :dwillhuh:

aint a chance in hell Tesla drops to $100-150.. its at $424 right now and before this Virus news was trading over $900

what makes you think itll dip to those numbers :dwillhuh: their stock is on the rise, not dipping..

Ya the lowest tesla might go is 300 even than that might be a stretch. If it does buy up. It's a great long term buy they got there hands on so much different shyt not just cars. In the long term I see them being a over thousand dollar stock.

redd2013

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man. Yall wanna learn and trade ? Come to HL. We also have a group of solid traders.

Neggas be making 500-10k daily. We breathe that shyt. However, we all work hard and challenge each other.
If you willing to learn and work hard, we will consider you. Lots dead fish need to go anyway.

What's Hl? Trying to turn my money into a profit or at least recoup my career loses in the market?

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Do not listen to any advice I have seen on here. They all 100% wrong. Nobody talking about support and none that. Plenty of people lost thousands by thinking oh tbis is a bargain.

Hold your cash.
But just yesterday you said this, talking about making $500-1000 a day, now you saying hold?? Clown shyt going on here :camby:

and for a 3rd time you keep telling people to go to the higher learning thread? You mad cause they called you ugly?

whats wrong with this thread? You saying its bad advice but people talking about buying disney, microsoft, oil and airline stocks is not bad advice.. safe investments sure but this mostly a beginner thread reading through it

youre the only one here derailing this thread and talking about another thread. People can enjoy both... me personally? fukk that thread cause youve been so annoying in here it probably doesnt have that good of info if this basic one is more poppin :ld: