What stocks yall buying during this crash? Let's get this money

macadomusic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
USO is a stock that basically followed the market down. Those are the ones that, unless the company is about to bankrupt will definitely be headed back up. Based on where it was in early February, I'd say USO could triple on the rebound.
Yeah, a year ago it was at damn near $15. I seen it at $5 and bought. Gonna cop some more and chill. Its oil. It's naturally gonna at least double

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
mostly tube socks, and some ankle sock for the summer, can't have hot feet when the corona is in full swing.

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you didn’t sell everything last week you’re crazy

plus don’t buy anything until around May or June when this isn’t so bad

shouldn’t people be buying now so it’s back to normal in those months? Therefore leading to more profit if they choose to sell

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
shouldn’t people be buying now so it’s back to normal in those months? Therefore leading to more profit if they choose to sell
Captain Save The Market is that you?
:ohhh:

You better protect your own pockets

:francis:

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Norwegian Cruise has been between 50-60 dollars for 5 years straight. It was at 58$ Jan 22, its under 9$ today. If it goes back to normal in a year you could be looking at a 6-7x flip

would’ve never thought about that. How did you come Across that?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
It's make or break for the cruise industry. 45 is gonna cut them a huge check to make sure "his" economy is back intact by election. Mickey Arison and Del Rio are probably on the phone with him everyday lobbying for a check.

You should look at PLAY. Dave & Busters. It's usually over $35 a share consistently like last five years, has highs around 60. It was at $5 last week when I got in. It's at $7 right now.

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
They're expensive already but I would stick to the walmarts/amazons at this point. No matter what ppl will still need to buy food etc. And our shopping will move online even faster than it already has.

Even banks. Wait for them to really get fukkd then go in. The country will not allow banks to fail. You'll make your money and then some.

To me stocks don't make sense unless you're in it for the longish haul. I don't mean 20 yrs, but I would say 5+

All this short term hi frequency trading - unless you're playing with hundreds of thousands of dollars once you pay short term capital gains tax etc, you're kinda wasting your time.
Amazon only worth buying if you got alot of cash tbh, buying one or two shares is no point unless you see amazon being a 10,000 stock in the future. agree with the rest of your post. Y'all gotta look at this as a 2- 5 year thing. but it's certain that a few companies will be back to it's normal share price once this virus shyt is over and that could be between 5 months to a year.

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
I'm on the lookout for companies that took a huge dip in february once the rona got serious, shares will be cheap and they'll be back to normal once rona goes away, that's when you'll hit a lick. Some stocks are trading at $20 now, when they were averaging $70 - $80. :wow:

It's on an industry bases, some industries you have to be cautious about.