Reppin
NULL
Ycbd still killin shyt :wow:.
Screenshot_20200810-100310.png

Last edited:
Daps
ODT

Yahoo is now a part of Verizon Media

Odonate Therapeutics could potentially be a good buy. Now, looking at the stock and decline in price, you might ask yourself why would i buy this.

They released a phase 3 trial that showed that their drug works..however, investors do what they do and somehow panicked for some reason and it dropped.

I've picked up 100 shares, because i take risks like that. But i highly doubt its gonna be a loss..it may not double but the chances that investors are going to realize they panicked for no reason and buy back in is actaully high.

So if you have a 100 bucks here and there..i would suggest buying some.

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
ODT

Yahoo is now a part of Verizon Media

Odonate Therapeutics could potentially be a good buy. Now, looking at the stock and decline in price, you might ask yourself why would i buy this.

They released a phase 3 trial that showed that their drug works..however, investors do what they do and somehow panicked for some reason and it dropped.

I've picked up 100 shares, because i take risks like that. But i highly doubt its gonna be a loss..it may not double but the chances that investors are going to realize they panicked for no reason and buy back in is actaully high.

So if you have a 100 bucks here and there..i would suggest buying some.

Just picked up 30 shares :lupe:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Dude I get my picks from called $CRM. So irritated I didn't choose that one. Fools making a few grand on 1 option contract:mindblown:

I did good on $MSFT and $DG, but they weren't a grand combined:snoop: