What stocks yall buying during this crash? Let's get this money

Daps
Newbie question. Does it matter what platform you use to buy stocks? I have a Robinhood account. Or should I open up an ETrade account before I grab these Apple/Tesla stocks?

Seems like the only difference is that RH has limited investment options. That shouldn't really matter, right? Sorry if this is a dumb question.

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Newbie question. Does it matter what platform you use to buy stocks? I have a Robinhood account. Or should I open up an ETrade account before I grab these Apple/Tesla stocks?

Seems like the only difference is that RH has limited investment options. That shouldn't really matter, right? Sorry if this is a dumb question.
I don’t think it’s dumb. I would also like this question answered
:ehh:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

Doesn't really matter. I do RH, but I made an account on TD Ameritrade for stuff that isn't on RH, and for the charting options and alerts. RH is the easier interface, it was clearly made to attract noobs. I would suggest RH and any of the big guys.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

only reason I'm still using RH is I can simultaneously invest in the 2 big cryptocurrency tokens (BTC and ETH) as well...so everything is in one place...if not for that I would’ve explored using other apps

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
only reason I'm still using RH is I can simultaneously invest in the 2 big cryptocurrency tokens (BTC and ETH) as well...so everything is in one place...if not for that I would’ve explored using other apps
What’s your portfolio looking like? Making good money?

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I’ve been doing well with my Etsy and abbot bet
Monday is Tesla day with a put option just in case
Logitech
Nintendo
I have more but I’m not near my list

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn I just wanted to know is it lucrative. Isn’t this thread about sharing
:mjcry:

as far as stocks I’m currently only in tesla and apple...keeping an eye on facebook and nio...and in crypto I’m listening for rumblings of when phase 0 of ETH 2.0 begins bcuz it’ll run when it does

Daps
Looks like the split happened earlier than expected? In the app, Apple's price is currently listed at $125 and Tesla is at $443.

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I broke down and went cash gang today brehs. I couldn't keep holding tesla calls