What stocks yall buying during this crash? Let's get this money

charknicks

All Star
Daps
Does anyone have a good hold on which stocks this week will have a pretty good earnings report? Would love to put in a few K on a stock or 2 for a nice little boost before the bottom falls out of the market

macadomusic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How did you know? :lupe:
I was looking into CBG , which is a stronger form of Cbd. Was doing some research about it and it seems to be the " next thing". Only problem is its expensive to make . long story short I compared cpmpanies that specialized in it and this company seemed to figure out the least expensive way to produce it. Coincidently the day after I put some cheese on it , they annouce they have some shyt to combat covid . shyt went up 50% in 24 hours. Ive got lucky like that a few times.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How can you tell it’s time to sell?

what’s some cheap stock that I should look into.
Pfizer, they just signed a huge vaccine deal with the government. grabbed 150 shares

theyre a dow jones company too, not some bullshyt ass penny stock

edit: yea someone already posted

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
I was looking into CBG , which is a stronger form of Cbd. Was doing some research about it and it seems to be the " next thing". Only problem is its expensive to make . long story short I compared cpmpanies that specialized in it and this company seemed to figure out the least expensive way to produce it. Coincidently the day after I put some cheese on it , they annouce they have some shyt to combat covid . shyt went up 50% in 24 hours. Ive got lucky like that a few times.
Great play. Hope you continue to reap the rewards

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
That’s amazing
I have to come back here more often