What stocks yall buying during this crash? Let's get this money

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Brehs, I got a few thousand saved up. What are some good resources to learn about stock trading?

I've been reading investopedia all day, checked out reddit stocks wiki. Seems like strategy is really debated

But yeah, I'm also realistic there's no mf way I'm beating these supercomputers and teams of PHDs at this game. Just wanna learn some good strategy and tips

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Last edited:

Kwabena

I am STEM.
Daps
Reppin
Antibes
Brehs, I got a few thousand saved up. What are some good resources to learn about stock trading?

I've been reading investopedia all day, checked out reddit stocks wiki. Seems like strategy is really debated

But yeah, I'm also realistic there's no mf way I'm beating these supercomputers and teams of PHDs at this game. Just wanna learn some good strategy and tips
Evaluate your goals, your propensity for risk, and the level of involvement you'd like to have with your investments (passive or active).

Watch CBNC. They always have hedge fund managers, CEOs, and economists providing insight. DYOR (Do Your Own Research) though

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

I follow StockDweebs on Twitter and YouTube. He has a YT explaining his methodology, so you can learn your own picks. Unless you're prepared to learn the hard way, you can use a demo account for practice until you're ready to put up real money.