What Solutions do you have in mind for fixing the black community?

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
thats the thing.......what do we do in the current state of affairs.

Its not an easy solution.......

but neither is a 3.....no 4.....no 500lb person losing weight and returning to a healthy condition b4 they die..........but its possiable.

and right now the black community is that 500 lb person......and we're only getting fatter

yea i feel you i dont think its a perfect solution for the way shyt is right now
its these kids we gotta look after as far as im concerned

if you 500 lbs and you know its not a good feeling, dont pass it on to the next person

thats what black parents do pass nothing but bullshyt on to they kids like its cute when its not...and tell me im lyin

shyt borderline retarded with how some of these parents act with and around they children

i dont even like talkin about that shyt on this website cuz we both know its too many clowns on here

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat

I agree with turning off tv and radios. I only listen to the jazz/classical radio and NPR news. I hardly watch tv...more like movies and cartoons with my son :smile:

I supposrt black businesses (when they are cordial).

i dont even recommend listening to those stations......

i think they pacify people and suppress their undesirable/unpleasant feelings/emotions....

nah we, need our people living in the present.......constantly angry lol

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
when i was growing up we had something called "all the kids gotta leave the room, we doin grown shyt"

seem like nikkas dont do that nowadays

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
- less consumerism

this should be the first start. we've got to get out this mindset of buying a bunch of shyt we don't need. when the news gives annual reports on black buying power, a lot of us don't understand what they're saying.

we see it as "yeah, we're making a lot of money :obama: " when in reality, they're saying "this is how much these dumb blacks are going to give us this year :smugbiden: "

Christie

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FL (Winter Park Area)

Disgusted-Lucille-Eyeroll-Animated-gif-arrested-development-9465744-256-141.gif

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
we need to stop with these general, long term solutions and focus on more immediate, short term things to get our people on track

Sure a fat person running the marathon sounds nice.......but lets get fatty walking around the track first

There has to be a blueprint because a person who needs to loose weight could walk around the track and loose weight in 2 years, or could get a diet plan and start loosing significant weight in 7 days.

A lot of black people goes through economic, media and bias. The more of anything blacks do on a large scale or people do for blacks, the more there will be a greater benefit because Blacks have trivialized themselves. Slavery has corrupted vision and lack future planning for blacks. A lot of the discrimination black goes through is because of a lack of economic and media base. Imagine if blacks had a their own business for everything in america, and also they did was support their own. You think people really want to f with blacks. Blacks also demanded that there a broad representation of what blacks is and what black looks like. There also needs to be a prescription process kinda like a doctor. The proposed agenda has a lot of solution, with a team around it, and then a way for blacks at various levels to fit in. The ideal prospect would be involved in majority of the plan. A true black card, for real.

Partial agenda
The global black business initiative is part of One black. 33 colors/tones. One rule. Infighting is cool and petty, but whites get on one page to fight against blacks with laws and legalities. Some blacks fight amongst their race over petty BS. Blacks need to get one page. Black is the better race. Black is more superior,etc. Not in the sense of putting people down, but really to better themselves. Which means, you have to study who you think is best, and dominate them. If blacks agree on boycotting a brand, then 90%+ blacks are boycotting. Or a set of blacks a building a product, which would be better. The initiative still allow of interaction with other race, but dont forget those races worked together, fought together and rebuilt together. So from small business, we have to show them how to operate. Get more customers, keep cost low. Have customer service. Those business could cater to another group, but the leadership would be black. Loans for small businesses, etc

Then investment/strategy online business markets. There are so much money to be made online and offiline. There needs to be a team solely focused on making business moves offline and online. Making business prospects that blacks could be a part off. There are low costs, high profit market. Also lil youngster could work online, make calls, post of blogs and then make money.

Less consumerism ownership in stocks, stock options. Would build a team of financial advisers to invest in mutual funds, companies that cater or spending significant amounts with blacks, also investing in other companies with stock options which are profitable. Its not gambling, there is a risk, but one could pool together monies and start an investment fund. Investment fund through a black brokage. Now, investing is risky because the market could crash, but would find ways to make safe returns on investments.

Demand for highly purchased items by blacks to have more diverse board of directors. There is disconnect between blacks and whites. So diversity leads to more innovation, more outside-the-box thinking and better results. Why would an artist promote a product, a name brand, and when that name brand advertises they ignore potential black customers.

Positive self-affirming daily affirmations. Thing such as you will respect yourself and your community. Blacks shall be put first and work to be in a leading position. Black should want to better themselves and community.

"unsafe list of self-haters" - self-hating types will go on the list, these are people so ****, and have forgetting/dont know or choose to know their roots. Though inspiring, they are not good. Violent, molesters, rapists, would go on this list also. It would be open to folk to update. They could add their entries. With the lack of opportunities and racism, they might be a lot of self hate types on the list.

- review of judges sentences by race, advocate for standard sentencing, use research to get lower rates. Attorneys would have access to the tool. Judges would have access to the too. Courts usually have sentencing guidelines. Someone could contact the judge saying historically this is how sentencing happens, or attorney could try. A third party appealing the sentence could use the data.

- rehabilitation program for mental/health/drug issues.
Jail is not the only answer for drug addicts. If certain things need to be legalized, them they need to be de-criminalized.

- No color/skin tone bull**** Flat organization. Everyone on the same page with understanding how they could contribute. Being exposed to more stuff, just means one gets more information. One black. 33 colors. One rule.

- Mentors for high school/college students
- Boy/girls clubs
- Life Coaches
Parents are not doing enough. There are so much potential in the people. A lot of kids are merely existing. No plans, no vision, fringed from acceptance. Those who are working are conditioned to be worker bees.

- strategic real estate purchase of large plot of land or segments of land with access to electricity, water, four seasons and building infrastructure for potential of millions of residents or pockets of agricultre.

- self sustaining careers, no glass ceiling in fields of healthcare, entertainment, etc

- correct actions plan for those who cant fit...also can be sent back to
civilian/regular world. If folks cant get with the program, they would go back to typical america way of life

- flat organization were everyone shares the same power of influence in one direction.

- positive enforcers such as security, law enforcement, tribal laws, court, etc

- self-funded global "business disruptive" ideas...next microsoft, next google, etc those companies are cities on their own.

- silent investors. Some blacks might get it and want to invest, but sadly, not publicly, some whites with money might want to invest. or spanish might want to invest. You know how much crime is going to go down...so real right wingers might want to invest.

- connectedness to a black/african global agenda
black products made in america could be make to appeal to a broader market in africa, or the world, or visa versa. Black countries for Black Americans to visit. African countries making their governments better and being more industrialized. Cross employment of black professional going to Africa to share knowledge gained, etc. Black movies distributed to Africa. Understanding both cultures and committed to a bigger objective.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Was gonna make a big post but I'll just narrow it down to this : Autonomy from whites. In as many aspects of life as we can.

Everything we need to do would start here.

archer24

Ephesians 6:12
Supporter
Daps
Stop spending money on bullshyt with no value and invvest in the kids and activities for them.

It so much shyt that we never get taught in school that we are normally kinda clueless about until we get in the real world and start fukking up...

I'm not an expert but I know people who are and I really want to set up a class for Black High School Juniors and Seniors on Taxes, Credit, and Investing.....

But also like someone mentioned eariler we need to stop hating on each other and come together as a people. Leave all them gangs and shyt alone and get on one accord. We got nikkas who barely got nothing beefing and fighting other nikkas who barely got nothing.

And stop barebacking with these hoes if you don't plan on sticking around to raise that child :damn:

But more than anything, we need some leadership. Who are our "black leaders" or voices that the majority will listen to? Thats what we are currently lacking.

I agree with everything you said except for the black leadership part. Whenever we had black leaders to rally behind they were either assassinated, falsely imprisoned, or exiled. Their movements simply fizzled out afterwards because we put all our resources behind one person. I feel it would be better If we had representatives from each local community speaking for us, but at the same time, we have everybody on the same page working together towards one common goal.

I also feel we need to start holding black men more accountable. When we look at other successful groups in this country the one thing they all have in common is strong family units. These tommy sotomayer cats love putting all the blame on black women, but men are suppose to be the leaders, providers, and protectors of their communities. If the women in our communities are fukked up its only because theyre following our lead and we as men are fukking up.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
There has to be a blueprint because a person who needs to loose weight could walk around the track and loose weight in 2 years, or could get a diet plan and start loosing significant weight in 7 days.

A lot of black people goes through economic, media and bias. The more of anything blacks do on a large scale or people do for blacks, the more there will be a greater benefit because Blacks have trivialized themselves. Slavery has corrupted vision and lack future planning for blacks. A lot of the discrimination black goes through is because of a lack of economic and media base. Imagine if blacks had a their own business for everything in america, and also they did was support their own. You think people really want to f with blacks. Blacks also demanded that there a broad representation of what blacks is and what black looks like. There also needs to be a prescription process kinda like a doctor. The proposed agenda has a lot of solution, with a team around it, and then a way for blacks at various levels to fit in. The ideal prospect would be involved in majority of the plan. A true black card, for real.

Partial agenda
The global black business initiative is part of One black. 33 colors/tones. One rule. Infighting is cool and petty, but whites get on one page to fight against blacks with laws and legalities. Some blacks fight amongst their race over petty BS. Blacks need to get one page. Black is the better race. Black is more superior,etc. Not in the sense of putting people down, but really to better themselves. Which means, you have to study who you think is best, and dominate them. If blacks agree on boycotting a brand, then 90%+ blacks are boycotting. Or a set of blacks a building a product, which would be better. The initiative still allow of interaction with other race, but dont forget those races worked together, fought together and rebuilt together. So from small business, we have to show them how to operate. Get more customers, keep cost low. Have customer service. Those business could cater to another group, but the leadership would be black. Loans for small businesses, etc

Then investment/strategy online business markets. There are so much money to be made online and offiline. There needs to be a team solely focused on making business moves offline and online. Making business prospects that blacks could be a part off. There are low costs, high profit market. Also lil youngster could work online, make calls, post of blogs and then make money.

Less consumerism ownership in stocks, stock options. Would build a team of financial advisers to invest in mutual funds, companies that cater or spending significant amounts with blacks, also investing in other companies with stock options which are profitable. Its not gambling, there is a risk, but one could pool together monies and start an investment fund. Investment fund through a black brokage. Now, investing is risky because the market could crash, but would find ways to make safe returns on investments.

Demand for highly purchased items by blacks to have more diverse board of directors. There is disconnect between blacks and whites. So diversity leads to more innovation, more outside-the-box thinking and better results. Why would an artist promote a product, a name brand, and when that name brand advertises they ignore potential black customers.

Positive self-affirming daily affirmations. Thing such as you will respect yourself and your community. Blacks shall be put first and work to be in a leading position. Black should want to better themselves and community.

"unsafe list of self-haters" - self-hating types will go on the list, these are people so ****, and have forgetting/dont know or choose to know their roots. Though inspiring, they are not good. Violent, molesters, rapists, would go on this list also. It would be open to folk to update. They could add their entries. With the lack of opportunities and racism, they might be a lot of self hate types on the list.

- review of judges sentences by race, advocate for standard sentencing, use research to get lower rates. Attorneys would have access to the tool. Judges would have access to the too. Courts usually have sentencing guidelines. Someone could contact the judge saying historically this is how sentencing happens, or attorney could try. A third party appealing the sentence could use the data.

- rehabilitation program for mental/health/drug issues.
Jail is not the only answer for drug addicts. If certain things need to be legalized, them they need to be de-criminalized.

- No color/skin tone bull**** Flat organization. Everyone on the same page with understanding how they could contribute. Being exposed to more stuff, just means one gets more information. One black. 33 colors. One rule.

- Mentors for high school/college students
- Boy/girls clubs
- Life Coaches
Parents are not doing enough. There are so much potential in the people. A lot of kids are merely existing. No plans, no vision, fringed from acceptance. Those who are working are conditioned to be worker bees.

- strategic real estate purchase of large plot of land or segments of land with access to electricity, water, four seasons and building infrastructure for potential of millions of residents or pockets of agricultre.

- self sustaining careers, no glass ceiling in fields of healthcare, entertainment, etc

- correct actions plan for those who cant fit...also can be sent back to
civilian/regular world. If folks cant get with the program, they would go back to typical america way of life

- flat organization were everyone shares the same power of influence in one direction.

- positive enforcers such as security, law enforcement, tribal laws, court, etc

- self-funded global "business disruptive" ideas...next microsoft, next google, etc those companies are cities on their own.

- silent investors. Some blacks might get it and want to invest, but sadly, not publicly, some whites with money might want to invest. or spanish might want to invest. You know how much crime is going to go down...so real right wingers might want to invest.

- connectedness to a black/african global agenda
black products made in america could be make to appeal to a broader market in africa, or the world, or visa versa. Black countries for Black Americans to visit. African countries making their governments better and being more industrialized. Cross employment of black professional going to Africa to share knowledge gained, etc. Black movies distributed to Africa. Understanding both cultures and committed to a bigger objective.

:clap:

I want all of this. I'm weary that we will ever get it, but damn do I want it.

How do you feel about our geography "problem". Are some bruthas living in places like Iowa gonna just have to pick up shop and move to a "black territory"?

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
I agree with everything you said except for the black leadership part. Whenever we had black leaders to rally behind they were either assassinated, falsely imprisoned, or exiled. Their movements simply fizzled out afterwards because we put all our resources behind one person. I feel it would be better If we had representatives from each local community speaking for us, but at the same time, we have everybody on the same page working together towards one common goal.

I also feel we need to start holding black men more accountable. When we look at other successful groups in this country the one thing they all have in common is strong family units. These tommy sotomayer cats love putting all the blame on black women, but men are suppose to be the leaders, providers, and protectors of their communities. If the women in our communities are fukked up its only because theyre following our lead and we as men are fukking up.

There is definitely going to be a teaming approach with a hierarchical but flat organization structure. There are alot of discussion on pan africanism which is good, but blacks need to rally together for one common goal. There could be many prophets, but one god. Moreso the information would be in you || no one could take it away. It would be a community effort too all striving for the same goal.

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
But how do you suggest we go about teaching people the importance of building a family unit?

It's not easy I know, but one idea is to promote the financial incentive of a family unit.

Teach the young from early that if they wanna be rich, have nice cars, a house, clothes etc. then they should get a mate and starting building. Then use mass media, churches, other various avenues to drill home the idea from kindergarten to college.

Its also helpful that there are black family role models like the Obamas that people can look up to. Black celebrities need to step up.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland

I can agree with that, maybe more like a Black Leadership Group.

It just seems like whenever we try to get together as a unit its always a case of too many chiefs and not enough indians and everybody always shyt other peoples sugguestions for things without providing an alternative soultion.

But I agree, we need to come together start going towards ONE common goal at a time. You aren't gonna fix everything at once so just focus on ONE thing you want to change and fix focus on that and after that is completed start working on the next step.