What SOHH Threads Looked Like 15 Years Ago

superunknown23

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
breh i remember one time this nikka had the audacity to make a thread for a college hockey game! the title was something like "The Battle for Plymouth: Boston College vs Northeastern Game Thread" :what:
that shyt had about 10 replies... 8 by himself:mjlol:
Nah!!!

This is not Melyeah

:dead:
He posted it to prove that he was black after his hockey obsession had nikkaz doubting him :laugh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
First time I discovered SOHH, it was a thread about this

Everybody going in, roasting

Niccaz was on that "Canadian rap:laff::laff:" shyt

A lot has changed in 12 years

:leon:...Breh got better

anigif_gif-courtesy-of-che-r-20783-1306950247-57.gif

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I remember listening to some dude on some national sports talk radio show slander the shyt out of AI. Had me make a thread about it saying it was word for word what Merc posts in here....next thing you know, Merc comes into the thread talking about it was him who made that call. :russ:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
What about when that psycho Merc Cuban lost his mind??

I forgot what that thread was about but wasn't he goin to see people or some shyt?

:laff:
One thread??? That nikka lost is mind every couple of months like clockwork. He brought the comedy. I just remember the multiple roast threads involving him going back and forth on others.

TLR was the fukkery back in the day. More folks was meeting up and fukking and then shyt would go bad and they start exposing shyt on there left and right.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
One thread??? That nikka lost is mind every couple of months like clockwork. He brought the comedy. I just remember the multiple roast threads involving him going back and forth on others.

TLR was the fukkery back in the day. More folks was meeting up and fukking and then shyt would go bad and they start exposing shyt on there left and right.
:laff:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps

TLR was good to me. Met my almost wife on that forum...met another chick who used to exclusively suck the shyt outta my dikk anytime we got up. :russ:

Good times...

SuperNintendo Chalmers

Send it to the friggin moon idiot
Daps
Reppin
My goddamn self. Shout out to my real Africans
Started at future producers.com, then the IC. The IC was dope and that weak ass update happened. Came over to Sohh. Now I'm here. I don't remember my regular name on Sohh for shyt but I can remember every name I've had on other sites and I remember all of my Sohh aliases.

And you had to read sohh on the blue screen. That green shyt was awful.