What SOHH Threads Looked Like 15 Years Ago

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If only we could've brought the classic comedy threads. How much bigger would the rafters be then? How many 1 star votes would the courtdog mattress thread get? How many negs? How many for "the manning brothers will never win a super bowl"? The reactions and gifs in "holy fukking shyt Ron Artest and Stephen Jackson are beating up fans and shyt" :wow:
Courtdog mattress thread :deadmanny:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I wouldn't say he started it, but he damn sure legitimized the exodus. All of us that were in the @portcityplaya thread was going back and forth PM'ing everyone to join. I swear I ain't think brehs would actually take that plunge cuz I thought they wouldn't believe in the coli but @Ed MOTHERfukkING G gave us that stamp and then everyone followed suit.

The biggest surprise was how the coli servers died that first week and we still very back :wow:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:whoa:

@mastermind was legit

@tremonthustler1 had my thread deleted - "Tre, why are you trying to take jobs from young black men by promoting these euro hoopers?"

That was a blassic

Houston and chicago...first mod duo to be over 6 ft with 360 waves :wow:

YOU REMEMBER WHEN
ME, YOU, @Mook, @Broke Wave @CantStop AND @ikbm USED TO HOST THE COLI RADIO PODCAST
AND THEY DIDNT WANNA STICK IT
EVEN THOUGH IT WAS VERY POPULAR....

:mjpls: BUT THEY HAD NO PROBLEM STICKING THOSE BLAND COPYCAT PODCASTS.
:devil:
:evil:

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
never registered for SOHH but browsing the threads back in my HS days was always good for a laugh plus JBO used to have a nikka eating off dem z share links

Daps
Reppin
NULL
First time I discovered SOHH, it was a thread about this

Everybody going in, roasting

Niccaz was on that "Canadian rap:laff::laff:" shyt

A lot has changed in 12 years

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
The biggest surprise was how the coli servers died that first week and we still very back :wow:

Hell yeah, and they swore up and down we'd come crawling back. shyt was too much for em. Banned posters and disgruntled posters brought this place to life. One of the coolest things I ever seen on the internet. nikkaz actually stood up and did something. :wow:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Hell yeah, and they swore up and down we'd come crawling back. shyt was too much for em. Banned posters and disgruntled posters brought this place to life. One of the coolest things I ever seen on the internet. nikkaz actually stood up and did something. :wow:
If only black people could do some shyt like this in real life

:mjcry:

On some Black Wall Street, Marcus Garvey Black Star Line shyt

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
That dude used to post as Bloodseed too :krs:

He used to have me dyin.. Wasn't he some Pakistani dude are something?

He used to post mad greasy :laff:
There was this Pakistani dude fog80.. That dude just talked endless shyt. And there was this white dude named SliceTwice who was obsessed with Mobb Deep and them two were constantly beefing :heh:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh