What SOHH Threads Looked Like 15 Years Ago

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Was VerbsNotNotice and MeanVerbs the same person? One of them used to battle with summwunn over anything.

I remember MeanVerbs with the "lick her tight leathery bootyhole. Tastes like mushroom soup
Mmm, mm, good" thread
Yep!!!

Yo who the hell was the Typical Dominican alias

:dead:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
I posted in 2002 on SOHH under a different username. Who was that idiot who made the infamous "steps in the and calls out those who will remain nameless " this guy destroyed SOHH and Allhiphop.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Signed up in 2002, still in high school. I think I was just looking for a place to talk shyt about Kobe lol. Argued with @Conz every single day for a little while

BigBlackAf, BlackAf Jr., Ivan Boesky, Crazy Ron Artest. And a couple more aliases that I can't remember

Black NFL Coach was hilarious. Some of the jokes on SOHH were funnier than anything on tv
Back when ESPN used to directly lift material from the forum :mjpls: :

Jones: Captain Jack - ESPN Page 2

Stephen Jackson is the Golden State Warriors.

No, he's not bigger than the franchise. He is, however, the face of the Warriors, no matter what the marketing guys say.

The best description I've read of the Warriors came from Rodimusprime, a commenter on the message boards at SOHH.com. Rodimus says the Warriors "play like they came in the gym late and STOLE someone's next and then was like, 'We already got our five.'"

Tell me you can't see Jack stretching at the free-throw line, claiming he called next when he got out of his car, saying Monta Ellis can verify that he did -- in fact, calling next and daring someone to say he's lying. And tell me you can't see Baron Davis with them, holding the ball above the top of the key, waiting for someone to realize that his squad ain't going nowhere.

That's a team that means business, and Jack fits perfectly at the front of the pack

Admiral Ackbar

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
'What kind of car was Beyoncé burning in the Crazy In Love Video"? and the first response was somethin like "who cares, I hope ur mother dies" :lolbron:

"The first 30 words of Triumph made no sense, wtf is I bomb atomically, shouldn't it be I bomb automatically" :deadmanny:
Reminds me of that other thread where someone asked for prayers for his mom who wasn't doing well health wise. First response: "moms die everyday, b."