What SOHH Threads Looked Like 15 Years Ago

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
  • NYC Rebel's "y'all cats kill me" spinoff thread was classic.
  • Diggy live posting during Hurricane Katrina and about there still being bums with signs out during the storm.
  • guy who posted "Club pics.............and I'm in them!"
  • dude who said he got mistaken for D-Wade and every response was about how he was fronting and what bummy celebrity counterpart they REALLY thought he was
  • Theo Huxtable alias threads
  • thread clowning that man who owned a Yaris.
:mjcry:
Can't mention that thread without also mentioning the chopa suit

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who'd he meet up with and knock down? Was it Reina or something? Also remember the poster Osboog and somebody too beefing.

Wasn't that the dude with like a million post or someshyt?

I remember when some stupid lame ass nicca I think beast mode or someshyt made a thread about some crackhead jacking his fkin bike.

Admiral Ackbar

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeah that's it Fog80 :krs:

What about Verbsnotnice?

That dude was a fukkin genius
Was VerbsNotNotice and MeanVerbs the same person? One of them used to battle with summwunn over anything.

I remember MeanVerbs with the "lick her tight leathery bootyhole. Tastes like mushroom soup
Mmm, mm, good" thread

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
When the g unit vs game beef popped off on the ic:pachaha:
Fools posting pics of themselves buying 30 copies of a g unit or game release. :skip:

Niccas being FURIOUS that g unit had they own sub forum:umad:

That had to be the only time I seen mods follow through on moving stan threads into their own sub-forum. :pachaha:

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
Signed up in 2002, still in high school. I think I was just looking for a place to talk shyt about Kobe lol. Argued with @Conz every single day for a little while

BigBlackAf, BlackAf Jr., Ivan Boesky, Crazy Ron Artest. And a couple more aliases that I can't remember

Black NFL Coach was hilarious. Some of the jokes on SOHH were funnier than anything on tv