What SOHH Threads Looked Like 15 Years Ago

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
This is the new trolling. Old sohh had threads too, but this is fake. Mostly bait threads or threads to get a feature.

New posters come in and it's a list of who is white to be banned. :dwillhuh:

Remember when the only criteria on sohh was to either be one of these:

1. Funny
2. Knowledgeable.

Honestly speaking there was nothing funnier than sohh. I just want the funny back

Bother Zay and buckeye be having me feel like 2005 though.
New posters just plain out suck for the most part. Doesn't change the anger that whites offline are producing outside.

Concern yourselves with them as much as you do the posters in here. :mjpls:

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Melyah, the corny hockey fan mod... Dude was annoying as fukk:russ:
2cprndf.jpg

The most polite Internet personality ever

But the few times he got mad :wow:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
He was? I'll take your word for it since you're an og sohh member but I thought it was that one Niners fan that used to always make the official NFL draft threads every year. Damn, this is a GOAT contribution by iron monkey if this is true. :ohhh:
I'ts 100% true. He even wrote the lines as Mel Kiper for my old comic strip.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I had a few of them on SOHH, tried to do some here and it was tumbleweeds :russ:
Made an alias of Ms Morello the teacher from Everybody Hates Chris, and nikkas starting throwing hissy fits like it was an actual person and got it banned swiftly. I'm like man, nikkas don't even recognize alias comedy here? R.I.P. to an era

Yeah, this posting era is a little too sensitive and dumb to get an alias. It'd have to be some dumb obvious shyt like a bunch of aliases posting at once for them to get it. smmfh, that's gotta be what I miss most about sohh. It'd be a slow day or some shyt, all a nikka gotta do is do an Alias Roll Call thread and business would pick up quick. :russ:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
If only we could've brought the classic comedy threads. How much bigger would the rafters be then? How many 1 star votes would the courtdog mattress thread get? How many negs? How many for "the manning brothers will never win a super bowl"? The reactions and gifs in "holy fukking shyt Ron Artest and Stephen Jackson are beating up fans and shyt" :wow:

mije6e.jpg

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I still remember the ''Craigslist been good to a nicca'' thread

The ''LeBran Johns signs to Roc-A-Fella'' thread (Yes you read that right, I didn't miss-spell that)
that was the most unfunny-Funny thread ever.
Nearly seven years later and it's still funny. That was my introduction to :hamster:. Greatest thread backfire of all time.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
New posters just plain out suck for the most part. Doesn't change the anger that whites offline are producing outside.

Concern yourselves with them as much as you do the posters in here. :mjpls:

I'm in a sports forum though :dwillhuh:

REMEMBER THE BIG LOOP THREAD? :damn:

REMEMBER WHEN @MegaTronBomb! WOULD WAKE UP AND DROP AN ANTI NYC THREAD THAT WENT PLAT BY 9AM? :damn:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I'ts 100% true. He even wrote the lines as Mel Kiper for my old comic strip.

Wow, definitely gotta give iron monk props for that. My favorite alias ever, that descriptive language was :banderas: you could visualize everything. :bryan:

That LeBran Johns thread was magic. So unfunny and random that it was actually hilarious. :laff:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That and "Let another breh braid your hair is wild homo........."

We're on the level of some of the MJ threads in here, the SirBitatch exposal in the booth.

IDK if anything on the Coli could reach the Yauze exposal threads though.
Sumwunn was the dude who made the hair braid thread. Funniest shyt ever

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
SOHH was bound to fall off, Like someone already said the site owner
never upgraded the site only way you could see pics and gif is if you clicked the link.

Edit: I was a lurker, that dumb e-mail system is what stopped me from becoming a member.

Didnt it come out that the chick who owned the site sold the forums after the raid and the company that owned it really didnt give two shyts about the forums and thats why they kept lying to us saying updates were coming when really they had no control over anything.