What SOHH Threads Looked Like 15 Years Ago

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Man SOHH was legit, so many posters were active in The Rec Room you could always find someone to link up with for a game. Here it's just fanboy wars to the extreme.

Not to mention that there were more women on the site and there was always fukkery in TLR. If only that clown didn't go into JBO and call out you know who.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Started posting on sohh in the year 2000 as 15 year old arrogant poster. I remember running off cbright along with the poster Boston NYC when we found out his address.
I remember being like 16 and chatting with that skank femme on aim :heh:

I remember when @JLova had his PhD in paying

That deeyo iron monkaveli beef :heh:

Yung dirty b*stard and 206pimp

Kartel13 kartel13isahomo and kartel13isahomoisahomo

:heh:
I remember when you were getting chased through Canada by Somali's with Machetes :mjlol:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
But did I call you a cac or c00n? Ruin a thread by saying you're white non stop? :jbhmm:

@CHICAGO was the only militant I seen on sohh and he started the word CAC, but he never used it like this. And the only reason I know he was so pro black is cause I had long ass convos with him on the podcast.

:mjlol:ITS HILARIOUS HOW MUCH THIS SITE IS MY BIRTH CHILD
AND MOST OF THESE NEW nikkaS DONT EVEN KNOW IT.

:devil:
:evil:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I still remember the ''Craigslist been good to a nicca'' thread

The ''LeBran Johns signs to Roc-A-Fella'' thread (Yes you read that right, I didn't miss-spell that)
that was the most unfunny-Funny thread ever.

These threads had me :laff:

They were both hilarious for entirely different reasons. That was the genius of sohh, the actual posting and thread making was fukkin hilarious. :russ:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Nah, not the same, there was as thread started by Michael Jackson with the thread title being

" *Cups buttocks of young indian Boy* "

shyt had thousands of replies from top flight aliases all just non-stop. The Hubie Brown alias on here is like a SOHH throwback level one, except there were hundreds.
:deadrose:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I was never on sohh

edit: I was never able to sign up for it. So I was just a casual observer. All I really remember there was the Kobe/ Tmac stan wars and being heated that I couldn't post to prop up Mac and Slander Kobe :laugh:

I was on the ill community :wow:

I bet you was that piece of shyt onyx_blaze, he hated Kobe so much. :whew:

Manuel Hot Pepper Lopez

cac this, cac that, c00n this c00n that
Daps
Reppin
-------------------------
limitations breed creativity :manny:

I love thecoli but a lot of shyt in here is social media regurgitation. sure there still are ethers, smiley remixes etc, but sohh alias threads were one of a kind :mjcry:
The Nas board had dope aliases too, but yeah SOHH aliases were classic

Black NFL Coach
Prodigy from Mobb Deep
Theo Huxtable
Arnie From D.C.
Serena Williams
Bobby Brown
Martin Lawrence
Suge Knight
Making the Band aliases
Dan Isso
Harriet Tubman
Jason Kidd's Son
Carmello Anthony
"Niqqa With..." aliases :mjlol:

Last edited:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
LeBron James on Kobe: "He Reminds Me Of Michael Jordan"

:banderas:

I guarantee me and @Malta (Wilt Chamberlain:salute:) were in their going back and forth in our primes like we used too....and we were only 3rd year pros at that time:ohlawd:

The good ol days:mjcry:

Shoutout to @theoretic too. My Lakers breh used to come up with the most random thread titles like:

"Let's rub each others shoulders and discuss Duncan's performance last night":russ:

Plus I remember me and theo had the whole "Hollywood Cake vs Caron Butler" thread popping off every single day which was similar to the Julius Randle vs JaSorry Parker/D'Loading vs Mudiay threads today.......:wow:

@NV-ME another one of my OG Lakers brehs that rode on all haters with me:salute:

Once the IC brehs came over, and gave us a title (#LWO @2Quik4UHoes @SkiHatDaGawd @TheNig and too many more I cant list right now :salute:) and @CantStop developed his post game on the low like a young Kobe and then tookover the posting game....we shot up to untouchable status:ahh:

#LWO from 2001-2014 on sohh.com to thecoli.com was the most dominant stanbase on a message board EVER:blessed:

It was me, @YourMajesty and Marqwan that came up with that LWO shyt. But that infusion of Kobe stans from the IC intensified the battles in the og Coli. I wish I had found sohh in them early 2000s that shyt looked like it was straight comedy. Plus a lot of the ogs from sohh are typically good and well respected posters. :ehh: