What SOHH Threads Looked Like 15 Years Ago

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
If only that clown didn't go into JBO and call out you know who.

SOHH was bound to fall off, Like someone already said the site owner
never upgraded the site only way you could see pics and gif is if you clicked the link.

Edit: I was a lurker, that dumb e-mail system is what stopped me from becoming a member.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I couldn't stand those dudes, along with PuertoRican Gary.
Melyah
was a terrible mod and he refused to join the new Coli because he knew he'd lose his mod status :laugh:
Cbright was cool tho:myman:

lol, Logic86 and his snitchin was the worse. Didn't he end up all alone on sohh? Prolly was snitchin on bots after that. Glad he burned to the ground with them Covo Projects. Good riddance. :camby:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
But did I call you a cac or c00n? Ruin a thread by saying you're white non stop? :jbhmm:

@CHICAGO was the only militant I seen on sohh and he started the word CAC, but he never used it like this. And the only reason I know he was so pro black is cause I had long ass convos with him on the podcast.
This site is a reflection of what's going on in the outside world. Don't get mad at posters....look at the climate out there now. Not on black posters. :mjpls:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
It was me, @YourMajesty and Marqwan that came up with that LWO shyt. But that infusion of Kobe stans from the IC intensified the battles in the og Coli. I wish I had found sohh in them early 2000s that shyt looked like it was straight comedy. Plus a lot of the ogs from sohh are typically good and well respected posters. :ehh:
But is it enough to offset taxman, swagnificent, and lastemperor2k2?

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I couldn't stand those dudes, along with PuertoRican Gary.
Melyah
was a terrible mod and he refused to join the new Coli because he knew he'd lose his mod status :laugh:
Cbright was cool tho:myman:

@mastermind @tremonthustler1 @MelYea WERE THE WOAT MODS.

ME AND @houston911 RUN THE COLI THE WAY THE PPL ALWAYS WANTED IT TO BE.

:scust: THESE NEGROS HAD A SOCCER THREAD
AND A HOCKEY THREAD PERMANENTLY STUCK AT THE TOP OF THE COLI.

:devil:
:evil:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
This site is a reflection of what's going on in the outside world. Don't get mad at posters....look at the climate out there now. Not on black posters. :mjpls:

This is the new trolling. Old sohh had threads too, but this is fake. Mostly bait threads or threads to get a feature.

New posters come in and it's a list of who is white to be banned. :dwillhuh:

Remember when the only criteria on sohh was to either be one of these:

1. Funny
2. Knowledgeable.

Honestly speaking there was nothing funnier than sohh. I just want the funny back

Bother Zay and buckeye be having me feel like 2005 though.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
But is it enough to offset taxman, swagnificent, and lastemperor2k2?

Even those guys were funny in their moments of folly. Posters perceived as bad can actually be a good thing if done right. Taxman being Byron Leftwich lowkey, Swag and his outrageous opinions, it definitely offset imo it was a nice mix of good bad and ugly.

superunknown23

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Melyeah, the corny hockey fan mod... Dude was annoying as fukk:russ:
2cprndf.jpg

Last edited:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@mastermind @tremonthustler1 @MelYea WERE THE WOAT MODS.

ME AND @houston911 RUN THE COLI THE WAY THE PPL ALWAYS WANTED IT TO BE.

:scust: THESE NEGROS HAD A SOCCER THREAD
AND A HOCKEY THREAD PERMANENTLY STUCK AT THE TOP OF THE COLI.

:devil:
:evil:

:whoa:

@mastermind was legit

@tremonthustler1 had my thread deleted - "Tre, why are you trying to take jobs from young black men by promoting these euro hoopers?"

That was a blassic

Houston and chicago...first mod duo to be over 6 ft with 360 waves :wow:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Even those guys were funny in their moments of folly. Posters perceived as bad can actually be a good thing if done right. Taxman being Byron Leftwich lowkey, Swag and his outrageous opinions, it definitely offset imo it was a nice mix of good bad and ugly.
The Byron stanning is definitely funny. A friend of mine told me he was happy David garrard had Crohn's disease since he took the job and referred to leftwich as lord Byron :dead:. Apparently it got so bad posters started accusing him of being Byron actually :lolsheed:

superunknown23

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
From the "Penny Hardaway used to dunk without jumping" thread:banderas:
Truth, not only that but Penny mastered the force, I remember against the Pacers back in 95, he was dribbling up the court without even touching the ball. It was sort of out in front of him, he was controlling it through the jedi force and had his eyes closed. They were down by 2, with 3:01 left and Penny used the force from about 46 feet out and sort of let the ball levitate while running the clock down. The Buzzer sounded, and he just let it hang in the air for another 10 mins before guiding the ball into the hoop. He was a great show man and knew how to create drama, they won that game, Penny had 72pts 16 assists (15 to himself), 21 rebs, 12 blocks, 11 steals.
You should've seen how he crossed Jesus up.
Penny shook the son of God right outta his sandals... God was like "damn, son!"

Last edited:

Whitty Hutton

these posters are TRASH
Daps
Reppin
retired
Breh, I be missing them aliases. Mel Kiper would have me legit crying. shyt was so on point. :laff:
I had a few of them on SOHH, tried to do some here and it was tumbleweeds :russ:
Made an alias of Ms Morello the teacher from Everybody Hates Chris, and nikkas starting throwing hissy fits like it was an actual person and got it banned swiftly. I'm like man, nikkas don't even recognize alias comedy here? R.I.P. to an era