What SOHH Threads Looked Like 15 Years Ago

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Sohh from 04-06 had some of the best posts the internet has seen.

People actually talked about hip-hop, sports and music, racial shyt was kept to a minimum (there seemed like there were less nation-wide racial issues at the time too), the male/female interactions were great as well and had less to do with attacking genders, then the thread titles and aliases brought it all together.

So much less hate and depression, with more jokes. It definitely had more positive vibes, but again that could be due to the times.

Last edited:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
  • NYC Rebel's "y'all cats kill me" spinoff thread was classic.
  • Diggy live posting during Hurricane Katrina and about there still being bums with signs out during the storm.
  • guy who posted "Club pics.............and I'm in them!"
  • dude who said he got mistaken for D-Wade and every response was about how he was fronting and what bummy celebrity counterpart they REALLY thought he was
  • Theo Huxtable alias threads
  • thread clowning that man who owned a Yaris.
:mjcry:

:dead::dead::dead::dead:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
How was it on that site was it better than here
There was a poster Shot 9 Times that was a real cool dude, lots of people said he was a DL homo though. @Buckeye Fever you know any of that?

Seeing all these old posters names, and those normal threads *sheds a tear*

Still fukk Iron Monk for being a bytch about the White Sox sweeping the Red Sox in 2k5

@Newzz didn't know you were a SOHH vet :leon:

@NYC Rebel do you ever hear from Dr. Rick?

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
There was a poster Shot 9 Times that was a real cool dude, lots of people said he was a DL homo though. @Buckeye Fever you know any of that?

Seeing all these old posters names, and those normal threads *sheds a tear*

Still fukk Iron Monk for being a bytch about the White Sox sweeping the Red Sox in 2k5

@Newzz didn't know you were a SOHH vet :leon:

@NYC Rebel do you ever hear from Dr. Rick?
:salute: @mr. smoke weed was probably the 1st breh to put me on to an artist(immortal technique)

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
One of my favorite SOHH threads:
Woggle posted a pic of some random hot girl (Thread title: Here's a pic of my wife... What do y'all think?). A poster recognized the pic from an AOL site and alerted her. That girl created a SOHH account and entered the thread, calling him a liar (her boyfriend joined in too)... Dude got clowned for 20+ pages:mjlol:
That and "Let another breh braid your hair is wild homo........."

We're on the level of some of the MJ threads in here, the SirBitatch exposal in the booth.

IDK if anything on the Coli could reach the Yauze exposal threads though.

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
this site needs some Cbright exposure :youngsabo:

I remember the reason why i joined SOHH. I was lurking in the coliseum forum and there was this thread talking about Jason Kidd and his son were life size bobble heads....shyt had me in tears for the first time on a message board. I do wish we can get access to all the SOHH threads. :sadcam:
Breh remember the thread Cbright made "What kind of car is on fire in the crazy in love video......."

and the first response was "Shut the fukk up you fukking fakkit" then quoted like 150 times? :mjlol:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
I believe this is from the 03/04 era... lol@ LeBron falling off thread in his 2nd year or so. :mjlol:
Kobe on Pace for 99points :wow:
Kobe dominating SOHH and The Coli for 20 years:blessed:

544ebe1ccc.png

LeBron James on Kobe: "He Reminds Me Of Michael Jordan"

:banderas:

I guarantee me and @Malta (Wilt Chamberlain:salute:) were in their going back and forth in our primes like we used too....and we were only 3rd year pros at that time:ohlawd:

The good ol days:mjcry:

Shoutout to @theoretic too. My Lakers breh used to come up with the most random thread titles like:

"Let's rub each others shoulders and discuss Duncan's performance last night":russ:

Plus I remember me and theo had the whole "Hollywood Cake vs Caron Butler" thread popping off every single day which was similar to the Julius Randle vs JaSorry Parker/D'Loading vs Mudiay threads today.......:wow:

@NV-ME another one of my OG Lakers brehs that rode on all haters with me:salute:

Once the IC brehs came over, and gave us a title (#LWO @2Quik4UHoes @SkiHatDaGawd @TheNig and too many more I cant list right now :salute:) and @CantStop developed his post game on the low like a young Kobe and then tookover the posting game....we shot up to untouchable status:ahh:

#LWO from 2001-2014 on sohh.com to thecoli.com was the most dominant stanbase on a message board EVER:blessed:

Last edited:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Coli is the worst site I ever been on i swear to god. The racism has ruined everything. I still have hope though.
:camby:....get the fukk outta here!...you're the same fakkit who claimed I was going for De La Hoya when he was fighting Mayweather just because I'm half mexican....:stopitslime:....I put that shyt to bed real quick....now you in here crying...:mjlol:....