What should Sony do to compete with Xcloud and Gamepass (Expectations of 100 million subscribers once Activision deal goes through) 2024 Sony Copying

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Brehs hyped over old ass Fallout and halo games …
:why:
shyt is sad.
I’m playing Tsushima now. That game alone is better than Bethesda whole catalog.
:snooze:

You a fanboy to the core...
giphy.gif
Ghost better than Elder series or Fallout

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Keep talking hoping it won't make you salty

I mean, I’ve actually played a majority of their last gen offerings I’m not a new stan like you just because they got bought by the console you stan. Bethesda studios itself has been putting out garbage, it’s their smaller studios that have been saving them, and even then dishonored which was one of f the best games last gen sold so terribly they put the series on indefinite hiatus.

Like, i actually play games. :yeshrug:

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
nikka reverting to post count
giphy.gif

Sony nikkas been hyping the fukk of those titles all over the internet especially on here. Sony paid 100 million for those titles for a year and tried to get Starfield.... yall Wilding
And MS paid $7b for dusty last-gen games…

:mjtf:

no one: “Hey bros, let’s play fallout 3 for the 8th time…”

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I mean, I’ve actually played a majority of their last gen offerings I’m not a new stan like you just because they got bought by the console you stan. Bethesda studios itself has been putting out garbage, it’s their smaller studios that have been saving them, and even then dishonored which was one of f the best games last gen sold so terribly they put the series on indefinite hiatus.

Like, i actually play games. :yeshrug:

Not stan just enjoy Coli rhetoric. So you saying Bethesda smaller studios saved them because the other studios were trash but it's still Bethesda.... So which one is it? Is it trash or good? You not making sense my guy.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Not stan just enjoy Coli rhetoric. So you saying Bethesda smaller studios saved them because the other studios were trash but it's still Bethesda.... So which one is it? Is it trash or good? You not making sense my guy.
They’re trash.
:yeshrug:

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
And MS paid $7b for dusty last-gen games…

:mjtf:

no one: “Hey bros, let’s play fallout 3 for the 8th time…”

No they paid 7 Billy for titles Sony paid 100 mill plus for a one year exclusive :russ::russ::russ:

Big bank take little bank... Its Sony fault.
You really believe a publisher of 8 plus studios not working on next gen games and they even have an engine to use in next gen games.

Seriously stop the fanboy shyt you looking bad out here

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

The games people are looking forward to the most are Bethesda studio games (ES6, Fallout, Starfield) and according to their last gen offerings, yeah...they’ve been trash.

I have faith that they will get help with Fallout at least

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
The games people are looking forward to the most are Bethesda studio games (ES6, Fallout, Starfield) and according to their last gen offerings, yeah...they’ve been trash.

I have faith that they will get help with Fallout at least

You talking in circles it's still Bethesda.. so people are looking toward their games especially Starfield which is a AAA game. So why Sony ponies saying Bethesda trash where you just stated people are excited for their games

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You talking in circles it's still Bethesda.. so people are looking toward their games especially Starfield which is a AAA game. So why Sony ponies saying Bethesda trash where you just stated people are excited for their games

Same reason people will be excited for a new dragon age, mass effect or possibly a new KoTOR even though BioWare has been garbage for the entire last gen also