What should Sony do to compete with Xcloud and Gamepass (Expectations of 100 million subscribers once Activision deal goes through) 2024 Sony Copying

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Even with gamepass Series X and S has sold less than the Xbox 1 in the first few months ouch:francis:

I personally love what their doing because I already got a switch and ps5 so when I cop a Xbox later I won’t have to pay as much for games. It’s a win for multiple console gamers :mjlit:
You can't sell systems you can't produce.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
It's been trash lmao but yall hyping two games coming out on PS5 (Deathloop and the Tokyo game) why Sony was spending 100s of millions to get timed exclusives then.
Nobody was/is fukking with them games like that. Check their respective threads. Post count anemic like the Series X/S thread…
:snooze:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
If we’re being honest the only great games Bethesda dropped last gen were doom 2016, doom eternal, dishonored 2.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Nobody was/is fukking with them games like that. Check their respective threads. Post count anemic like the Series X/S thread…
:snooze:

nikka reverting to post count
giphy.gif

Sony nikkas been hyping the fukk of those titles all over the internet especially on here. Sony paid 100 million for those titles for a year and tried to get Starfield.... yall Wilding