What should Sony do to compete with Xcloud and Gamepass (Expectations of 100 million subscribers once Activision deal goes through) 2024 Sony Copying

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Ampere: PS5 and Xbox Series X|S sales in line with, not ahead of, previous gen I don’t do console wars homie what I said isn’t my own reality :francis:
And it is your “own reality” as you tried to claim Gamepass not effective cause they didn’t sell more Series X at launch while ignoring the fact they they have sold as many consoles as they can make.

No one would know the effect of Gamepass based on early sales of a supply constrained console.

Thats peak console wars to take one data point and infer some whole other shyt while ignoring other data points :ohlawd:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And it is your “own reality” as you tried to claim Gamepass not effective cause they didn’t sell more Series X at launch while ignoring the fact they they have sold as many consoles as they can make.

No one would know the effect of Gamepass based on early sales of a supply constrained console.

Thats peak console wars to take one data point and infer some whole other shyt while ignoring other data points :ohlawd:
Sorry not sorry the way you interpreted my post as hostile towards your lame console war is just pathetic and way off base. I could care less about who sells what, it’s reality Xbox has sold less even with gamepass but yeah I should’ve said probably due to the rona so you wouldn’t be triggered :mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Sorry not sorry the way you interpreted my post as hostile towards your lame console war is just pathetic and way off base. I could care less about who sells what, it’s reality Xbox has sold less even with gamepass but yeah I should’ve said probably due to the rona so you wouldn’t be triggered :mjlol:
I didn’t interpret anything.

You used one incomplete data point based off a rumor to try to make a point.

That’s on you for trying to pull that dumb shyt :manny:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'll go ahead and say this

Selling the most of something that you make zero profit off shouldn't be a debating point.

Nintendo doesn't take a loss on there systems at all.

Sony is taking a huge loss on every ps5 sold, you think y'all getting 70 dollar 1st party games just because it's time for the price to go up?

Nah they gotta recoup that somewhere.

Every gamepass sub that isn't attached to a system sell is a huge W for microsoft.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I'll go ahead and say this

Selling the most of something that you make zero profit off shouldn't be a debating point.

Nintendo doesn't take a loss on there systems at all.

Sony is taking a huge loss on every ps5 sold, you think y'all getting 70 dollar 1st party games just because it's time for the price to go up?

Nah they gotta recoup that somewhere.

Every gamepass sub that isn't attached to a system sell is a huge W for microsoft.

Microsoft is obviously trying to recoup cost somewhere also they just haven’t found a less obvious way to do it then the way they tried a couple months ago. You don’t double the cost of one of your subscription models, just because...

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Microsoft is obviously trying to recoup cost somewhere also they just haven’t found a less obvious way to do it then the way they tried a couple months ago. You don’t double the cost of one of your subscription models, just because...

I don't doubt it, but they have the revenue to play with, and there lastest earnings report shows all profit

No point in shifting the goal post....

System sales are always brought up like they are the end all of what it means to make a profit when it's actually the opposite.

Every system sold is a loss that Sony intents to make up somewhere else

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I don't doubt it, but they have the revenue to play with, and there lastest earnings report shows all profit

No point in shifting the goal post....

System sales are always brought up like they are the end all of what it means to make a profit when it's actually the opposite.

Every system sold is a loss that Sony intents to make up somewhere else

Only for the first couple of years. The ps4 has been profitable for sony since 2014

Sony CEO Kaz Hirai says PS4 is already profitable

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Y'all be talking about some bullshyt, what's up with Avowed? I gives a fukk about sales, what's up with the fukking games.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
EwSq0A8WgAMRWNO

What they BEEN doing. Winning generation after generation after generation.