What Really Happened in the Congo: Belgium’s ‘Heart of Darkness’

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
that;s how silly blacks are. U let cacs come in your country brutalize your people then take your resources. Then you turn aroudn and bleech your own skin. I dont know what's wrong with africans

Way to generalize not all Africans do that, plus it's not as if the Congolese didn't fight back but they didn't have the technology of the Belgians unfortunately. :ld:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Black people aint shyt in the world's eye. We get shytted on everywhere, cot damn...:patrice: I wonder though, what made people start thinking that black people weren't meant to be shyt to the point where everything bad has black associated with it. Shti even black friday which is regarded as a good day to buy shyt, originated from a negative place :heh:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Nigerians, Ghanaians, Jamaicans and Dominicans have the skin-bleaching game on lock :wow:

Jamaicans that fukk with skin bleaching is almost as bad as being a battyman.

But the white man's time is coming and karma will hit them hard in they heads. Hundreds of years and countless atrocities in the African continent will result in their demise of dominance.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Good post. This was the movie that made me hate Devilpold. I can't even imagine the book version. :lupe:

Breh...I'm on page 50 now....nowhere close to being finished...im reading it slow on purpose....let me just tell you this first....it hasn't reached the point where he has taken control of the Congro Free State yet....and I'm already very angry....read the book breh