What Really Happened in the Congo: Belgium’s ‘Heart of Darkness’

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Enough niqqas hate cacs already, I think its safe to assume this wouldnt help. But knowing our his important :manny:

It's one thing to hate just for the sake of it. It another to realize that through hundreds of years of systematic attacks against our people we still prosper. I think that's the most important message.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
It's one thing to hate just for the sake of it. It another to realize that through hundreds of years of systematic attacks against our people we still prosper. I think that's the most important message.
Sounds like you're insinuating "white hate" is justified... and dare I say ok :lupe:

:mjpls:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
tumblr_n054liadaQ1sbvw8ro1_500.jpg

tumblr_n054liadaQ1sbvw8ro2_1280.jpg

tumblr_n054liadaQ1sbvw8ro3_500.jpg

tumblr_n054liadaQ1sbvw8ro4_500.jpg

tumblr_n054liadaQ1sbvw8ro5_500.jpg

tumblr_n054liadaQ1sbvw8ro6_1280.jpg

tumblr_n054liadaQ1sbvw8ro7_1280.jpg

tumblr_n054liadaQ1sbvw8ro8_1280.jpg

tumblr_n054liadaQ1sbvw8ro9_400.jpg

What Really Happened in the Congo: Belgium’s ‘Heart of Darkness’
Leopold famously said when he was forced to hand over the Congo Free State to the Belgian nation: “I will give them my Congo but they have no right to know what I have done there,” and proceeded to burn archives.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/belgium-confronts-its-heart-of-darkness-6151923.html

Are those Moors assisting these people with the tall hats on :ohhh:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I've said it in other threads and I'll say it again, Leopold was the sickest human being to ever live. Literally Satan on Earth, I wish I could desecrate his grave site. It wouldn't be enough for me to shyt on his corpse and piss on the coffin. I hope hell exists just for this bytch to live in it.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
if people of European descent never set foot on the continent of Africa, it would be a thriving continent right now, the most wealthy continent on planet earth.

cacs are literally becoming billionaires off of Africa and Africans haven't figured out how to get these cacs the fukk off of the entire continent permanently, but that day is coming and when Africans write the history books, they'll have more than enough reasons to NEVER trust cacs on African soil ever again.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Congo is one of the richest regions in the world but one of the worst places to live in...how backwards is this world :snoop:

The type of cake other countries are getting making technology off the metals found in Congo is just disgusting. Them taking out Lumumba was like Leopold's sick demonic soul reaching out from hell to make sure the Congolese never get right. Congo should be one of the wealthiest nations, but hey this is the same world where people become celebrities after murdering unarmed black teens. :ld:

Black smoke and cac jokes

Your daps are mine
Daps
The type of cake other countries are getting making technology off the metals found in Congo is just disgusting. Them taking out Lumumba was like Leopold's sick demonic soul reaching out from hell to make sure the Congolese never get right. Congo should be one of the wealthiest nations, but hey this is the same world where people become celebrities after murdering unarmed black teens. :ld:

Apple, Tesla, Space X, IBM, several diamond companies, over 100+ noprofits etc would be non-existent if it wasn't for Congo

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
I wish that these Black African countries would pull together and attain a nuclear weapon.

Our race isn't secure until we have the fire power to protect ourselves.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Over half of the population in the Congo died in less than 20 years. Somehow, we skip over the single greatest human atrocity in history.

There needs to be a curriculum on White Supremacy beyond the KKK/Black Legion of America

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I wish that these Black African countries would pull together and attain a nuclear weapon.

Our race isn't secure until we have the fire power to protect ourselves.

Well we already know that Nigeria is likely inevitable to be the first Black African nation with this weapon....

But I think we should focusing on practicing group economics and creating our own iconic devices and companies from the "Apple's " and "IBMS" by borrowing ideas from them but going above and beyond...

Africa used to be raped of her human wealth....now she is still strung up ....but robbed of mineral wealth

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
I assume everyone here has seen this but I will mention it just in case

White King, Red Rubber, Black Death (2004)
The story of King Leopold II of Belgium's brutal colonization of central Africa, turning it into a vast rubber-harvesting labour camp in which millions died.