What player in this NFL draft is the most likely to get a GM fired?

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
He doesn't take sh1t like his pops :ufdup: . You better recognize or...

tumblr_lpg3so4bvm1qiy6q1.gif

aFn5t33e6egYYc1zXId5rMeWalRg82ihcwgK_7iNNvk.jpg
no-friday.gif

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Drake Maye and/or JJ McCarthy if either man is expected to start immediately.

Bo Nix should be fine. I wouldn't say he's a sure first-rounder, but I like the idea of a 4-5 year starter who has experienced highs and lows against a litany of competition. He could be a steal.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Funny how people say MHJ.. I thought he was the most NFL ready

You can pretty much guarantee he'll be a 1000 yard a year WR. Even if he's not a clear top 10 WR he can still be productive. How does that get GM fired?

The only players who will really set a franchise back are QB's. They're expected to be saviors. You're pretty much forced to give them two or three seasons and they need to play at a very high level to justify a top 5 pick. If you trade up you're surrendering future 1st's so there's even more pressure.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If ya'll get dude, ya'll are gonna win with him. Stop looking for 5k yards and 50 TD's.

And before people jump on my shyt..

- Lost the Illinois state championship as a freshman in high school. (But made it all the way there)
- Won the Illinois state championship as a sophomore and junior.
- Transferred to IMG Academy in Florida and won the National High School championship his senior year.
- Won the national championship at Michigan this past year, and in his 2 years starting had a 27-1 record in that time.

So look for flash all you want.. but you should be lookin for talented leaders and winners. That's what this kid is.

You don't need to campaign for him, breh.

My problem is that when there is very serious talk about giving up three first round picks to move up to get him, yeah, 5000/50 kind've starts to be the expectation. If the discussion was just drafting him if he's a available at 11 or even 23, sure. Why not? Worst case scenario is that they get a cheaper Kirk Cousins for me to be frustrated with, maybe. But moving into the top five to get a guy who, like Cousins, needed a lot around him to get peak performance, then nah. Let's not do that.