What player in this NFL draft is the most likely to get a GM fired?

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Watching the media push the stock on JJ McCarthy is hilarious.

Dude went from Late Day 1/Early-Day 2 prospect, to a Top-10 lottery pick in the span of two months. :mjlol:
That's what happens when you lead a team to a Chip.

And you measure out better than the league thought you would.

And you test better than the league thought you would.

:yeshrug:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Bo Nix - Auburn Bo Nix is closer to the real Bo Nix. Either version still throws picks. To me Bo as a first rounder definitely gets the GM fired. Bo as one of those Trent Green, Matt Hasselbeck, Mark Brunell etc. kind of sits around for a few years and then sparks a run feels like the appropriate career path.
all those guys were very late picks, and were lucky that they got burn, and they were VERY successful for where they were drafted

bo nix is 24....shyt brandon weeden comparison is more apt here

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
may be a hot take but I dont think any of the QBs cost GMs their job this draft unless the teams give up a ransom to trade up for them

if Caleb is a failure no one will fault the Bears for taking him 1st overall
Drake and Jayden are consensus top 15 picks

Penix JJ unless someone reaches for them in like top 5-10...will not be drafted high enough spot to warrant a loss of a job

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
I hate that a lot of the mock drafts I've been seeing have the Vikings volunteering go on this assignment. :francis:
If ya'll get dude, ya'll are gonna win with him. Stop looking for 5k yards and 50 TD's.

And before people jump on my shyt..

- Lost the Illinois state championship as a freshman in high school. (But made it all the way there)
- Won the Illinois state championship as a sophomore and junior.
- Transferred to IMG Academy in Florida and won the National High School championship his senior year.
- Won the national championship at Michigan this past year, and in his 2 years starting had a 27-1 record in that time.

So look for flash all you want.. but you should be lookin for talented leaders and winners. That's what this kid is.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Caleb Williams, especially since he's entering a situation equipped for an established QB to succeed in.
may be a hot take but I dont think any of the QBs cost GMs their job this draft unless the teams give up a ransom to trade up for them

if Caleb is a failure no one will fault the Bears for taking him 1st overall

Drake and Jayden are consensus top 15 picks

Penix JJ unless someone reaches for them in like top 5-10...will not be drafted high enough spot to warrant a loss of a job
Yes I can fault the Bears. If Caleb fails it just means teams don't learn from earlier mistakes.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Caleb Williams, especially since he's entering a situation equipped for an established QB to succeed in.

Yes I can fault the Bears. If Caleb fails it just means teams don't learn from earlier mistakes.
like what ? some nonsense about how USC qbs cannot be good by definition ? lol

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
Dudes about to blackball himself out the league before ever playing a snap.
- No combine participation.
- No pro day participation.
- No follow up team meetings.
- Now this shyt.

It all might be littles issues.. but they add up to these motherfukkers.

OSU foolishness at its finest.

^^ Yup.
He doesn't take sh1t like his pops :ufdup: . You better recognize or...

tumblr_lpg3so4bvm1qiy6q1.gif

aFn5t33e6egYYc1zXId5rMeWalRg82ihcwgK_7iNNvk.jpg

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
JJ McCarthy, specifically if the Vikings trade up for him. I think he's good, just not enough to justify the type of trades people are talking about.