Essential what physique are you ultimately trying to achieve?

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
I'm not going for a physique, I'm just optimize/maintain functional strength and fitness, stay active for the mental benefits, and avoid being :flabbynsick:

With that said, if I were to choose a build to ultimately end up with, I'd say something like The Rock circa Walking Tall:

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
How do you post pics on here? I got alot of work to do. I got small shoulders long arms and a gut. So I'm starting off.

Road20

All Star
Daps
Reppin
the Yay 510
How long before the fat from your midsection starts to go I'm 6'3 I went from 305 to 270 and the same size as i was when i was younger weighing 245. This shyt is frustrating ive been eating clean since april and started the Keto diet a couple weeks ago. I used to be really :flabbynsick:. Its just hard. Ive been in shape before but i want to have the asthetics this time

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps

Davin Black

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Coolsville
shyt just got real, brehs. I have no excuse not to get in great shape:

- working from home full-time, usually done all tasks in 4 hrs
- Stall bars and gymnastic rings set up in the garage
- 9 months until I get married

Aside playing soccer or futsal 3x a week, I've been doing gymnastic and sprinting drills. I figure at my size (6', 178 lbs.), I can realistically shoot for +25 lbs. muscle mass and this look (Oguchi Onyewu, NH):
55.jpg

092010-1-tim-howard-body-gooch-info.jpg

- but with dem gymnast arms/shoulders/back (some random gymnast, NH) -

male-gymnast.png

I'm so psyched to finally be able to really train outside of just playing soccer. Time to put in that work :salute:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Being skinny fat is so WOAT. I dont know if i need to cut or bulk.

Thats why I kept telling my boy who is overweight to not just do cardio to burn fat but to weight lift as well. Once the fat is all gone you will have some muscle to look forward to underneath if you are also lifting.

b_priest9mm

A work in progress...
Daps
I'm sure someone here already posted Ulisses Jr. That type of physique but at around 220-230lbs. Probably not even that heavy.

Davin Black

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Coolsville
I'm sure someone here already posted Ulisses Jr. That type of physique but at around 220-230lbs. Probably not even that heavy.
Hadn't heard of him so I had to Google...
:huhldup:

No disrespect to his achievements but none of that muscle on his body looks useful for anything other than flexing...

...I bet he pulls them dimes though. Can't hate :salute: