What PG was better than Steve Nash in the last 30 years?

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
you crazy as hell, you on that bullcrap...Nash would run circles around Paul in his prime.
Chris was the better defender, ball handler, scorer and Nash was a slightly better passer even though Paul averaged less turnovers.

Look at their advanced and raw stats. They aren't close at all.

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chris was the better defender, ball handler, scorer and Nash was a slightly better passer even though Paul averaged less turnovers.

Look at their advanced and raw stats. They aren't close at all.

so Paul is a better scorer? What's better - because Nash is/was more efficient in scoring.

Ball handler...are you serious? Nash would go through the teeth of the defense and back out without losing his dribble. Like you just looking at flash, you looking at Paul doing a cross-over/carry dribble or a flashy layup and giving him bonus points because Nash simply goes out there without yapping it up, hot doing, and plays basketball like it was meant to be played before all you ABAers came across.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Kidd is overhyped as a defender and offensive guard....he was Mark Jackson basically, yall caught up in the hype. I would allow Stockton but no way Isaiah was better, he couldn't shoot no where near Steve Nash and Steve Nash was a better playmaker than Isaiah.

In no way was Nash a better playmaker than Zeke. Granted Nash was more efficient but the offense of those bad boy Pistons ran through Thomas even if he went down a little statistically, but he played a lot of his prime on a so-so Detroit team.

:wtf: Are you really comparing Kidd to Mark Jackson breh. Kidd is arguably the greatest defensive PG of all time and a great passer, he worked on his Jay over the years and became an effective veteran and was a crucial component to that 2011 championship team.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Steve Nash was a system PG.
Athletically he was able to flourish under the run and gun system in Phoenix.
But I would rather have a Mark Jackson or Tony Parker to run the show.

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In no way was Nash a better playmaker than Zeke. Granted Nash was more efficient but the offense of those bad boy Pistons ran through Thomas even if he went down a little statistically, but he played a lot of his prime on a so-so Detroit team.

:wtf: Are you really comparing Kidd to Mark Jackson breh. Kidd is arguably the greatest defensive PG of all time and a great passer, he worked on his Jay over the years and became an effective veteran and was a crucial component to that 2011 championship team.

first paragraph - NO/Wrong

second paragraph - Yes - Kidd = Mark Jackson

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Steve Nash was a system PG.
Athletically he was able to flourish under the run and gun system in Phoenix.
But I would rather have a Mark Jackson or Tony Parker to run the show.

Tony Parker maybe but Nash is probably the best shooting PG ever. No way you can just replace him with CP3 or Isaiah and get similiar results. He MADE Ama're...Ama're was not as skilled as he looked, it was mostly Nashes great abilities to get him the ball when needed and the fact that you couldn't double down off Nash or he would burn you with his shooting.

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I watched KJ and Kidd growing up...these dudes that big up Nash to there level always bother the fukk out of me :snoop:

KJ isn't even in the convo...let me guess, you can't stand knowing that the top 5 PG's are 60% white?

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ