What PG was better than Steve Nash in the last 30 years?

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm a Suns fan and if you'd put Nash over Stockton and Isiah Thomas you're dumb as fukk.

Nash's prime was 04-07. After that CP3 was shytting on dude on the reg

you're right, CP3 does have more MVP trophys than Nash.

oh waitaminute....

IAmGettingAMailOrderBride

I'm Getting A Mail Order Bride
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
BlackieRobinson
basketball is a team sport, so when you talk championships like some sort of personal accolade it diminishes the team aspect of the game. But most of you don't respect the game nor the beginnings, which has been sullied by the run and jump ABA era of basketball.

With that aside, no he didn't shoot a couple of 3's or floaters...are you for real?
AI was the team, Nash had prime amare, Shawn Marion, Leonardo & Shaquille o neal

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
AI was the team, Nash had prime amare, Shawn Marion, Leonardo & Shaquille o neal

no one will remember AI in 10 years...that's what your lil hiphop hero is going to face. Throw a nickle in his cup when you see him on the freeway. Don't bring him into this thread and sully it

LesterDiamond

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Daps
Reppin
AZ
you're right, CP3 does have more MVP trophys than Nash.

oh waitaminute....

media voted awards are the deciding factor on greatness now :leon:

Shut your dumbass up...So Nash was more valuable than Duncan, Lebron, Kobe :pachaha::pachaha::pachaha:

The fukk outta here:pacspit:

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
media voted awards are the deciding factor on greatness now :leon:

Shut your dumbass up...So Nash was more valuable than Duncan, Lebron, Kobe :pachaha::pachaha::pachaha:

The fukk outta here:pacspit:

media are people, they voted, and they decreed Nash the best for 2 straight years. That's called democracy my n-word.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
no one will remember AI in 10 years...that's what your lil hiphop hero is going to face. Throw a nickle in his cup when you see him on the freeway. Don't bring him into this thread and sully it
AI isnt a PG so idk why the other guy brought him up, but either way hes better than Nash:umad:
And for u disrespecting my GOAT hold this neg:pacspit:

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm a Nash stan but Stockton, Kidd, Magic, Isaiah were better.

Kidd is overhyped as a defender and offensive guard....he was Mark Jackson basically, yall caught up in the hype. I would allow Stockton but no way Isaiah was better, he couldn't shoot no where near Steve Nash and Steve Nash was a better playmaker than Isaiah.