What Percentage of WNBA Players could you beat 1 on 1? UPDATE avg height weight added PLUS POLL

What percentage of WNBA players could u beat 1 on 1

• 0-25%

Votes: 21 43.8%
  • 25-50%

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • 50-75%

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • 75-100%

Votes: 19 39.6%

• Total voters

cKondomsucK6

All Star
Daps
its like my buddy that thought he could take leila ali in a boxing match. some of yall aint winning

sue bird would smoke yall

how bigs ur boy

I'm just saying she's 5 10 160, i fell like any male 180 200 pounds that knows how to fight would beat her

what she got going for her is she got the genes of the best boxer of all time

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Ya'll nikkas probably gon' get surprised out there.

I actually can hoop, and played 1 on 1 against this chick who was going to Notre Dame ... and .... the results were less than satisfactory. :francis:

I'm sure it depends a lot on the woman. Back more than a decade ago I played in a pickup game against one of the forwards for North Carolina. She was good enough to fit in in a guy's game and not be a liability, but at least three of us on the court were better than her. None of us had played college bball, though we were all athletes.

I looked up her stats on ESPN later and she was a starter, but her stats sucked. I guess she was an energy player or something. To be honest, her stats probably didn't look that much different than if she'd been playing against typical playground ballers.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
she had zero shot of stopping him on every play

he was not exerting energy on D at all
Again, can you compete in an actual Pro-Am game? :jbhmm:

Since Sebastian Telfair ain't playing D at all can you walk up handle the ball and casually drain jumpers?

Cheech&Chong

rip chinx
Daps
Reppin
how bigs ur boy

I'm just saying she's 5 10 160, i fell like any male 180 200 pounds that knows how to fight would beat her

what she got going for her is she got the genes of the best boxer of all time

ya im sure some could. He was a smaller kid tho and not tough

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
I'm gonna go conservative and say 70%...but that's because I have a thumb injury on my shooting hand.

These niccas talmbat how good WNBA players can shoot in here must not see the WNBA games i've seen, 'cause they
got more bricks than BMF in their heyday. I lowkey don't hate the WNBA, but they can lead the league in FG%
shooting 45% and chit...

...not to mention that the best of the WNBA All-Stars are mid-30s; that's like 55 in woman years.

cKondomsucK6

All Star
Daps
I'm gonna go conservative and say 70%...but that's because I have a thumb injury on my shooting hand.

These niccas talmbat how good WNBA players can shoot in here must not see the WNBA games i've seen, 'cause they
got more bricks than BMF in their heyday. I lowkey don't hate the WNBA, but they can lead the league in FG%
shooting 45% and chit...

...not to mention that the best of the WNBA All-Stars are mid-30s; that's like 55 in woman years.

:dead: at the first line

cKondomsucK6

All Star
Daps
Again, can you compete in an actual Pro-Am game? :jbhmm:

Since Sebastian Telfair ain't playing D at all can you walk up handle the ball and casually drain jumpers?

she got handle until she gets fouled in the paint one time

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
Man yall some lames. Id beat any of them. I balled since elementary. I was that kid who everyone wanted on their team. I stay lifting and doing cardio every week. Im one of those 5ft 11 athletic freaks that is too fast and strong to handle. Aint no bytch beating me at any sport :camby:

You would get washed in Tennis:usure:

Daps
A breh that played mid-level or higher high school ball and is a good-to-great athlete? He'll generally win most times if his jumper is wet.

Most dudes would get beat if you're talking about just picking a breh at random from L.A. Fitness. The guys saying "I would definitely win" probably play a lot more ball than most other brehs. I don't play nearly enough, so I know my azz would get waxed.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Candace Parker would wash most of y’all dude and Maya Moore could hang with Wade in ball so that’s two y’all can cut off. I played some D-1 girls at Cleveland state and Bg and my only advantage was strength and length. When they got hot they would make any open shot.