What Percentage of WNBA Players could you beat 1 on 1? UPDATE avg height weight added PLUS POLL

What percentage of WNBA players could u beat 1 on 1

• 0-25%

Votes: 21 43.8%
  • 25-50%

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • 50-75%

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • 75-100%

Votes: 19 39.6%

• Total voters

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
I’d be

giphy.gif

All days on those hoes with that kids ball they use

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Man yall some lames. Id beat any of them. I balled since elementary. I was that kid who everyone wanted on their team. I stay lifting and doing cardio every week. Im one of those 5ft 11 athletic freaks that is too fast and strong to handle. Aint no bytch beating me at any sport :camby:

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
goddamn, how, on a black site no less, is there such an absence of dudes who can play basketball? dudes talking about zero percent and shyt. hey retards, have you ever actually seen a wnba game? you could even look at the allstar game. they suck. they make stupid plays all the time and play with a fukking volleyball and play in slow motion. dudes talking about maya moore and all this shyt. i realize that some of ya'll may be unathletic dweebs who couldn't make a jumpshot if your blowup doll's life depended on it, but ya'll need to stop projecting your lameness onto other people. just bc you can't do something doesn't mean others cannot. you don't have to be some brilliant ballplayer to beat a wnba player. they aren't the pinnacle of baskeball. i would say if you played highschool ball, and are close to 6 feet tall with decent iq and bball ability, you can beat at least half of them just off that alone.
Lol dde stopit .
The average coli is not beating the average wnba player. 1 on 1.
Do you ball .
The difference at that level is insane .

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
Lol dde stopit .
The average coli is not beating the average wnba player. 1 on 1.
Do you ball .
The difference at that level is insane .
yeah i ball and i know what i'm talking about. you don't so you must not. you ignored all that shyt i posted to jump to a conclusion. they play with a ball that lets a man shoot like 90 percent from anywhere if he is halfway decent. they play on a smaller court. they play in slow motion bc they are not athletic. they are slow and make stupid bonehead decisions. this is not my opinion, these are facts that you can see in any video with wnba players. you can google men vs women basketball and hear from WHITE SCRUBS who held their own or even bested pro women players. what is you dudes talking about? just bc something says 'pro' doesn't mean it is always the best if the pro in question is a woman. also, when i say average, i'm assuming someone with reasonable basketball ability, which i said earlier.

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
No knock against these women. They are talented as hell. If we talking 3pt contest or horse, then yes they can probably beat me or even running drills better than me. Because they do that on a daily basis.

But we talking 1 on 1, they are not faster, stronger or more athletic than me. They can’t jump higher than me and my motor is through the roof. If I’m playing for my pride, best believe I’m giving her no room to get her shot off, no space to drive by me and if she does that shyt is getting swatted. Soon as I get the ball, it’s over, back her down every play get in the paint and jump over her, and easily score 4-5 points in a row.

I’m willing to bet 80% of the WNBA roster can’t even touch the backboard.

these retards don't know basketball breh. the game is not just how skilled you are, of equal or perhaps greater importance is how athletic you are. your athleticism allows you to impose your skills on the game or other players. if you cannot do that, all the skill in the world won't matter. a woman simply cannot defeat an athletic man who knows enough about the game to make up for any skill advantage she has. that's just the end of it, doesn't matter if she's 'pro.'

cKondomsucK6

All Star
Daps
yeah i ball and i know what i'm talking about. you don't so you must not. you ignored all that shyt i posted to jump to a conclusion. they play with a ball that lets a man shoot like 90 percent from anywhere if he is halfway decent. they play on a smaller court. they play in slow motion bc they are not athletic. they are slow and make stupid bonehead decisions. this is not my opinion, these are facts that you can see in any video with wnba players. you can google men vs women basketball and hear from WHITE SCRUBS who held their own or even bested pro women players. what is you dudes talking about? just bc something says 'pro' doesn't mean it is always the best if the pro in question is a woman. also, when i say average, i'm assuming someone with reasonable basketball ability, which i said earlier.

this basically

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
So since y'all wouldn't miss with that kids ball I want to see one of you Coli nikkas put a shooting video up.

Since y'all hoopers it shouldn't be too hard to get one of ya homies to rebound and kick it out :sas2:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Though this thread will be full of misogyny; the WNBA gotta stop this "Just as good as the NBA" bullshyt

Change the rules, make the game faster and lower the rim

The ball is smaller and the average sista is way shorter than the NBA

And do some better marketing

There should atleast be a Switch WNBA game or something

This is the perfect time

And they need to contract some teams and concentrate the talent nevermind, I didn't know there were only 12 teams

Cheech&Chong

rip chinx
Daps
Reppin
its like my buddy that thought he could take leila ali in a boxing match. some of yall aint winning

sue bird would smoke yall