What Percentage of WNBA Players could you beat 1 on 1? UPDATE avg height weight added PLUS POLL

What percentage of WNBA players could u beat 1 on 1

• 0-25%

Votes: 21 43.8%
  • 25-50%

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • 50-75%

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • 75-100%

Votes: 19 39.6%

• Total voters

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
goddamn, how, on a black site no less, is there such an absence of dudes who can play basketball? dudes talking about zero percent and shyt. hey retards, have you ever actually seen a wnba game? you could even look at the allstar game. they suck. they make stupid plays all the time and play with a fukking volleyball and play in slow motion. dudes talking about maya moore and all this shyt. i realize that some of ya'll may be unathletic dweebs who couldn't make a jumpshot if your blowup doll's life depended on it, but ya'll need to stop projecting your lameness onto other people. just bc you can't do something doesn't mean others cannot. you don't have to be some brilliant ballplayer to beat a wnba player. they aren't the pinnacle of baskeball. i would say if you played highschool ball, and are close to 6 feet tall with decent iq and bball ability, you can beat at least half of them just off that alone.

Daps
I know wnhl national players go against 16 year old highly competitive players. After that it’s a wash and can’t compete.

If the WNBA is close to that then one would assume they can only compete with the best aau team under 17. If you Better than that you most likely better than most WNBA players

Huellz Santana

Shocking
Daps
Reppin
Da city where the skinny nikkas die
I'm pretty confident I can beat any of them that are shorter than my height (6'4"). I play with D1 and pro women players all the time. they can shoot but the athleticism and length is something they just can't contend with.

I'm assuming the taller ones at least have some post moves and know how to use their height. yall 5'9" nikkas aint beating Lisa Leslie in her prime. :stopitslime:

Tflasha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
im 6'3:troll: i get picked up on squads just to have cats look at me like:scust:when they realize im useless on a basketball court:mjcry:

cKondomsucK6

All Star
Daps
goddamn, how, on a black site no less, is there such an absence of dudes who can play basketball? dudes talking about zero percent and shyt. hey retards, have you ever actually seen a wnba game? you could even look at the allstar game. they suck. they make stupid plays all the time and play with a fukking volleyball and play in slow motion. dudes talking about maya moore and all this shyt. i realize that some of ya'll may be unathletic dweebs who couldn't make a jumpshot if your blowup doll's life depended on it, but ya'll need to stop projecting your lameness onto other people. just bc you can't do something doesn't mean others cannot. you don't have to be some brilliant ballplayer to beat a wnba player. they aren't the pinnacle of baskeball. i would say if you played highschool ball, and are close to 6 feet tall with decent iq and bball ability, you can beat at least half of them just off that alone.

this

less athletic , weaker , smaller wing span , can't jump as high

how the fukk they gonna grab a rebound

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
0...If I can beat them they shouldn’t be professional I ain’t dribbled or shot in years.

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
None. nikkas forget that WNBA players make up for being physically weaker and less athletic by having impeccable fundamentals.
you are my dude but fundamentals only make up for so much. an athletic male would have to have like zero skill for her to overcome his physical advantage with just her fundamentals.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
I think I can beat a lot of em just by blowing past them and getting to the rim.

I ran track in college (sprints) and i'm still fast as fukk. I kill nikkas with that first step at the 24 hour fitness 2-3 times a week.

Even if they're professional, I've watched plenty of D1 womens ball, and they're slow as fukk. No agility. No explosiveness.

I'd cook them dykes.:birdman:

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
No knock against these women. They are talented as hell. If we talking 3pt contest or horse, then yes they can probably beat me or even running drills better than me. Because they do that on a daily basis.

But we talking 1 on 1, they are not faster, stronger or more athletic than me. They can’t jump higher than me and my motor is through the roof. If I’m playing for my pride, best believe I’m giving her no room to get her shot off, no space to drive by me and if she does that shyt is getting swatted. Soon as I get the ball, it’s over, back her down every play get in the paint and jump over her, and easily score 4-5 points in a row.

I’m willing to bet 80% of the WNBA roster can’t even touch the backboard.

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Them Dykes will tear y'all asses up, what possess y'all nikkas to think y'all can beat professional athlete's.

This shyt reminds me when my cousin said he can last 2 minutes with a Silverback Gorilla :mjlol: