What Percentage of WNBA Players could you beat 1 on 1? UPDATE avg height weight added PLUS POLL

What percentage of WNBA players could u beat 1 on 1

• 0-25%

Votes: 21 43.8%
  • 25-50%

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • 50-75%

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • 75-100%

Votes: 19 39.6%

• Total voters

idonttouchgrass

Superstar
Daps
im 5'11 with a 6'0 wingspan
no handles
no jumper
150 lbs
more athletic than anyone in the wnba

i couldnt beat any of them :mjcry:

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
At least 60%. I'm faster and stronger than all of them and could drive past for layups, only reason I'd lose to any of them is because I'm 5'9 and can't shoot to save my life. Plus I'd don't play any kind of defence.

All the 6ft 5 ones would just shoot over the top of me. :yeshrug:

Dig

Catch Up
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
40%:mjlol:. Lucky I’m here :smugbiden:I’m embarrassing them hoes:demonic:. Full-court press. Hedging. Hand-checking. I played against some bad hoes with a roommate a few years ago and this nikka let them hoes win.
aint even sniff that thang :martin:
I’ll be damn i lose a notha game to some hoes.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
you guys understand you have to body them up or they raining threes right?

and do you have the cardio to stay bodied up sor 5 minutes?

these chick can easily drop 10 uncontested 3's back to back... just saying

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
you guys understand you have to body them up or they raining threes right?

and do you have the cardio to stay bodied up sor 5 minutes?

these chick can easily drop 10 uncontested 3's back to back... just saying

These dumbasses are delusional. Along with having 6 figure jobs, the baddest females in their city and living in the most fly bachelor pad ever, apparently everyone on here can beat a pro athlete in something the have been practicing at since they were 6.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
These dumbasses are delusional. Along with having 6 figure jobs, the baddest females in their city and living in the most fly bachelor pad ever, apparently everyone on here can beat a pro athlete in something the have been practicing at since they were 6.

Pretty much sounds like my life:ehh:

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They might get me on the conditioning now a days if its straight one on one :flabbynsick:

Them hoes hoop everyday!

If I'm trained up after a week or two of some solid conditioning, I'm beating 95% of the league 1 on 1

It's probably a handful of them broads that could just out shoot me and may win a game off that,. But them broads are too slow and unatheltic and just not strong off to really beat me. I've played with D1 level broads and I used to love bodying them cause they thought they could hoop with grown men and I was always shocked at how average the "good" female ballers were. Then again these broads played D1 ball but they didn't make WNBA so maybe I would get washed :ld: but I highly doubt it. If its a full on pick up game, I'm going to work on them broads tho :whew:

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y’all fools saying 100% would get washed by Maya Moore 1 on 1...no doubt in my mind

She is someone I wouldn't want smoke with on the court :whoa:

She actually super fast and skilled and I wouldn't be able to keep up wit her ass but she's special. That's not 99% of the league

I still stand by that only 5% of the league beating me :win: