What Other Forums Do You Post On?

K.O.D

CCP
Daps
Reppin
Chrys Escalade City
The only reason why you think you can go against me is because you hate yourself. The only people on this forum who try to take shots at me all hate themselves.

Think about that.

You don't want it with me, my nikka. It's not a good look, B. If you drop to your knees and beg for forgiveness now, I'll put this whole thing past us and we can shake hands on it. If not, it is what it is.

:birdman:

:ooh:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have a niketalk account but I hardly ever post there since this is pretty much similar.

I lurk on Boxden and the Bodybuilding forum from time to time but I stay away from the misc.
chiefkeefnah.png

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I use to go on city data too. They talk about literally everything there.

the city vs city forum was almost like a mini sohh (without the fukkery) for a little bit but the moderators cracked down on "hip hop Threads" and they banned quite a few people.

beezy

Old Member
Daps
Reppin
guala guala island
I outgrew kanyetothe and came here.. i still go there to see whats new with music and post occasionally :manny:

Can any of you old heads tell me why sohh gets called the hamster? :ld: what happened? did it get shut down and everybody decide to migrate here or what?

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Fa sho, ima get on it.. That sierra mist nikka is softer than my 3 year old niece :smh: Hes goin on ignore once i really get into it. Where i find yall smilies at?

Your mom doesn't think I'm soft.
Start some threads :win:

Take shots at Sierra mist :win:

That'll get you in the door :blessed:

Honestly I only give those threads attention because I'm bored sometimes and want to make you guys think I get upset. :manny:

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Used to post/lurk on IC/HB/SS but they're :flabbynsick: status now

Czwfans :rip:

I have a niketalk account but I hardly ever post there since this is pretty much similar.

Both got Jay-Z/Andre 3000 stans & dudes with love for shytty kicks :ohhh: