Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
@King Sol @Shogun 2 bytch ass p*ssy ass nikkas

This is a 5 star thread you fakkits

Your user title says "deceased".

Embrace the death you're so impatiently awaiting you mark ass, fakkit ass, waits by the window for daddy to come home when he knows he's not coming home ass bytch. You embrace your own death because you know you deserve death.

Last edited by a moderator:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Your user title says "deceased".

Embrace the death you're so impatiently awaiting you mark ass, fakkit ass, waits by the window for daddy to come home when he knows he's not coming home ass bytch. You embrace your own death because you know you deserve death.

:aicmon: that's all you got breh? Get the fukk out of my thread with them wack ass insults. I should beat yo ass :jawalrus:

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
:aicmon: that's all you got breh? Get the fukk out of my thread with them wack ass insults. I should beat yo ass :jawalrus:

How can you touch me when you're knee deep in period blood? That shyt is like quicksand my G.

Taking shots at the gawd is pathetic, B.

Change your life, Satan. :demonic:

Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
My main site is boxden. I post there and thats usually the first site i go on everyday. I fux wit yall and been fukkin wit yall for years, but i prefer to lurk here.

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
How can you touch me when you're knee deep in period blood? That shyt is like quicksand my G.

Taking shots at the gawd is pathetic, B.

Change your life, Satan. :demonic:

:mjpls: I'll have caps busted in yo ass faster than Ricky ate them bullets on Boyz in the hood :mjpls:

Watch who you talkin to, next time you step out of line that's yo ass :ufdup:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I used to post on AllHipHop and of course the Hamster....

I don't have time for all that nowdays so I mainly be in here.

oh and I peep the Gamefaqs forum sometimes to figure how how these fukkboys be doing all this cheating shyt on Call of Duty and NBA2k :comeon:

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
:mjpls: I'll have caps busted in yo ass faster than Ricky ate them bullets on Boyz in the hood :mjpls:

Watch who you talkin to, next time you step out of line that's yo ass :ufdup:

The only reason why you think you can go against me is because you hate yourself. The only people on this forum who try to take shots at me all hate themselves.

Think about that.

You don't want it with me, my nikka. It's not a good look, B. If you drop to your knees and beg for forgiveness now, I'll put this whole thing past us and we can shake hands on it. If not, it is what it is.

:birdman: