What Now Kyle? 2024 49ers Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Rodgers wasnt winning shyt after 2016. Top picks werent gonna help him.

But we have Love now so off to get another ring while niners live off of past glory trying to find a QB successor to Young :pachaha:
Your new young QB you in a rush to crown off one year of production been in the league more time with... less production than SF's 7th round QB. And continued to... lose to SF like A-A-Ron never left.
You are all-in on believing he's the answer despite more time to prove less and to still lose, but... but it's us who are worthy of mockery here? :gucci:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Your new young QB you in a rush to crown off one year of production been in the league more time with... less production than SF's 7th round QB. And continued to... lose to SF like A-A-Ron never left.
You are all-in on believing he's the answer despite more time to prove less and to still lose, but... but it's us who are worthy of mockery here? :gucci:
This idiot doesnt know what being a back up means :mjlol:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
This idiot doesnt know what being a back up means :mjlol:
:gucci:
I was arguing in as much good faith as you were.
I know what being a backup means. He backed-up Rodgers, watching him lose to SF up close. He studied the GOAT. Then stepped up to seamlessly take his place... losing to SF.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
:gucci:
I was arguing in as much good faith as you were.
I know what being a backup means. He backed-up Rodgers, watching him lose to SF up close. He studied the GOAT. Then stepped up to seamlessly take his place... losing to SF.
And he played better than Rodgers did his first year with a bunch of rookies. Quit acting like Niners owned that game. Yall gonna get beat down this year when we face yall. Ban bet it

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Yup. I'll still root for the team and for Kyle to prove me wrong. Like I said months ago, I'll do my best to keep my mouth shut when others get hyped around mid November-December if we have a good record, and if we have another run in the playoffs I'll try not to be a debbie downer :hubie:

edit/ps: But I wont believe Kyle is capable of delivering a championship for us until he actually does, I've seen too much chocking to continue to believe in him.
He's not proving anyone wrong. Ryans will get a SB before Kyle does. Kyle won't get one ever if he is calling the plays. That's the whole problem right there.

What sucks is that dikk less fakkit Jed York let Kyle ruin four years of SB roster. So now if they did move on from that bum, it would be somewhat as a rebuild. They fukked up by letting Ryans go. That's going to sting because the Niners will be stuck in neutral with big eared Goof Troop.

But even with a re-build if they got a coach with common sense they can bounce back and be contenders.

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:deadrose:

At the first 3 mins of Brick by Brick….

The commentary was mentioning we still have one of the best teams…. And was running the names of our Stars; CMC, Fred, Kittles, Deebo, Bosa…. And JAUN:gladbron::gladbron::gladbron:

They left off a certain name:mjlol:

I get it but GOTDAM :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
He isn’t the guy it is time to admit that

That's what I'm saying... there is no magical coach that wins every big game. That's why I brought up Andy Reid. He lost every big game of his career for a decade before he started winning all of them.

Is he a better coach now? No..... he's the same guy. Are the players better? No.... those Eagles teams were stacked.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Oh y’all ready for some new Niner Drama?

I swear our bloggers/beat writers are the worst :mjlol:

The starting the Ricky a Bust spin faster than @Novembruh can smack the shyt out of one of his opps :mjgrin:

I can already see @jwonder calling him a bum and filing his trade paperwork

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.