What Now Kyle? 2024 49ers Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay

may have actually saved him. He was an intriguing player but on the bubble with the DLine and I don't think he woulda made the squad but there's definitely something there.
The worry I have is, he's been hurt two years straight while clearly poised to show out.

Do they ride with him through this and run it back, or is it time for him to try and peel some weight off the lower extremities and maybe give him a shot as a rush DE next year with the clear vacancies they'll have there especially with Drake Jackson seeming likely to be a wash

I think it's worth a think

premier58

All Star
Daps
Yeah I'm talking about the HC/OC tandem between him and Mike. Gary has four total rings. Mike has three total rings
Got it, my bad bro. Wasnt trying to be a know it all, just wanted to give Kubiak his props. Gary was on the staff with Shanahan on the 94 49ers, right?

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Got it, my bad bro. Wasnt trying to be a know it all, just wanted to give Kubiak his props. Gary was on the staff with Shanahan on the 94 49ers, right?
Yeah. Mike took Gary from the Niners.

But bottom line. History needs to repeat itself with Kyle letting Kubiak call the plays.

Niners not winning the super bowl with this idiot calling the plays

premier58

All Star
Daps
Yeah. Mike took Gary from the Niners.

But bottom line. History needs to repeat itself with Kyle letting Kubiak call the plays.

Niners not winning the super bowl with this idiot calling the plays
I totally agree. I dont see how Niners fans still believe in his decision making/playcalling. He literally blew two games due to abandoning the run and not recognizing that KC was determined to blitz McDuffie until they proved they could counter. Which they never did. If he didnt get in his own head and dedicated himself to running the ball, he would be a champion, like his father.

Stop trying to be cute and run the ball like Cowher, Turner, Shanahan, Knox etc..and they will finally fulfill their potential. The time is now, though. That window will not be open forever. Trent is old, Kittle is entering his 8th year and is dinged up, often, Deebo plays a highly physical style. Purdy is gonna break the ban and it will be hard to retain many players.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
At this point I'm not sure if it's good for him to stay temperament wise, but wasn't there a cat that claimed Steelers a long ass while ago? I don't feel like this is a surprise at this point.

Yes I feeling the same way…. If he gonna go then just go! I know they don’t do the same thing but I loved how Jaun stepped up last season and would love to see if he can have a breakout year at this point.

I just want it to be over with

Man ain’t never lied Hollywood @FaTaL

Status
Not open for further replies.