What Now Kyle? 2024 49ers Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
i'm over this aiyuk situation. the 9ers FO has to do a better job preparing for these situations and aiyuk is being a diva. trade him for whatever picks you can get and have jennings, pearsall and cowing step up.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay

I hope the Purdy situation will be smoother

They can't even negotiate with Purdy until years over and also Kyle loves Purdy. Yall seen how quickly they threw $$$ to CMC

I also won't be very happy if they get Freiermuth. Having a second TE like that is a luxury.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So now schefter saying part of BA wants to stay with the Niners :dead: this saga is so ridiculous.
its a clown show, should of been taken care of last year, letting teams jack up the price for him cause your sitting on your thumbs

biggest fukup since passing on mahomes

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This Aiyuk situation is the 2nd biggest blunder of Lynch's tenure after picking Solomon Thomas in the 2017 draft. We could easily just accept a comparable receiver and a mid round pick and be done with it. But the 49ers are acting like they have all this leverage that they pissed away hemming an hawing. They should a better plan this offseason.

The Aiyuk situation is dramatic and exhausting but at this point I don’t think it’s a blunder because he’s still on team. For now, at least

But the Trey Lance situation? That’s the second biggest blunder after passing on Mahomes

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
The Aiyuk situation is dramatic and exhausting but at this point I don’t think it’s a blunder because he’s still on team. For now, at least

But the Trey Lance situation? That’s the second biggest blunder after passing on Mahomes
Yep. When they had the #3 pick they didnt even entertain taking a QB when Mahomes and Watson were in the draft class

When they had a lower pick they traded a kings ransom to get to #3 and handpicked a guy who they shipped out in two years for a 4th round pick :scust:

calh45

Cal
Daps
So now schefter saying part of BA wants to stay with the Niners :dead: this saga is so ridiculous.

It's wild at this point that we know who's the mouthpiece for who based on the message. This is the 49ers trying to pump up the price again after losing leverage.

They just need to go ahead and do it at this point and get anything back. It's becoming a bigger cloud over the season than it needs to be.....they had so much goodwill with the fans after last season and they botched it before week 2 of the preseason.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Drake Jackson :scust: what a bust.

So they fuked up his surgery

What a fukking bust. Too many PAC 12 bums on this squad over the years. He takes the cake. Can't even get in the field and he was trash when he was on it.

49ers are just deal with large amounts is good luck. The majority of this first and second round picks are ass

Yes…. I was holding off on that label in hopes that things pan out

But he officially a bust

Status
Not open for further replies.