What Now Kyle? 2024 49ers Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
All I know is if BA signs he better ball the fukk out and not be any more of a distraction the rest of the season…. Or years on his contract.

We already know down the line, he prolly not gonna be one of them dudes Paraag gonna be able to rework a contract.

Also this Trent shyt is scary too… and that’s another reason I don’t get why they been signing all these other guys.

I mean if there is money somewhere. Handle your priorities FO.

Stop worrying about these stop gap guys that are a dime or dozen and can be easily signed after Trent and BA

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
All I know is if BA signs he better ball the fukk out and not be any more of a distraction the rest of the season…. Or years on his contract.

We already know down the line, he prolly not gonna be one of them dudes Paraag gonna be able to rework a contract.

Also this Trent shyt is scary too… and that’s another reason I don’t get why they been signing all these other guys.

I mean if there is money somewhere. Handle your priorities FO.

Stop worrying about these stop gap guys that are a dime or dozen and can be easily signed after Trent and BA

We're 50 million under the cap, we had the most cap space when the season started last year too. That's more than enough to sign Trent and BA and have their cap hit low enough to re-sign Brock. Now, we may not be able to bring back Ward and Huff next year but we have enough to roll over, along with likely cap increases to keep the key players together for now. Brock's deal can be structured a lot of different ways to keep the cap hit low enough to build like KC did with Kermit.

Status
Not open for further replies.