What Now Kyle? 2024 49ers Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Apparently this ricky dude is an insider. When ppl were the real insiders like schefter were saying browns/pats were the only ppl 9ers were trading with he was still going "aiyuk goin to the steeler"

Maybe yall get pickens? If so good luck with him. He divaish. Especially when he dont get the ball. Doesnt want to block and bytches

Im sure the Elite QB Glock Purdy wont miss Aiyuk tho
BF9RXma.gif

calh45

Cal
Daps
My thing is why are people acting like Purdy can't get chemistry with another WR? The rumor is Amari is coming if they deal with CLE, he is better than Aiyuk, he just had trash QBs his whole career. Purdy would be fine with him. In the mean time look to the draft to get that long term WR. Amari is good for three years tops.

And if our running game is used like it's supposed to, it wouldn't be a huge factor. There are alot of weapons on offense and it wasn't like Aiyuk was like Chase and Jefferson dominating.

Pearsall was dumb pick....I said it. This fake ass Wes Welker is a bust. He's fourth round talent. :camby:

He had multiple chances to get chemistry on the same level with WRs last season and didn't. I'm not saying it ain't possible, but Aiyuk was his security blanket where you like him or not.....and Amari ain't better than Aiyuk at this point. If we're talking about challenging the Lions or Packers this season Purdy needs to be more than fine. Even outside of challenging for the NFC Super Bowl spot the Cardinals have a great chance of being good this year and make the NFC West tougher to take down.

The entire offense should hinge on the running game when it matters, but Kyle is Kyle so he's going to throw it too much.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
He had multiple chances to get chemistry on the same level with WRs last season and didn't. I'm not saying it ain't possible, but Aiyuk was his security blanket where you like him or not.....and Amari ain't better than Aiyuk at this point. If we're talking about challenging the Lions or Packers this season Purdy needs to be more than fine. Even outside of challenging for the NFC Super Bowl spot the Cardinals have a great chance of being good this year and make the NFC West tougher to take down.

The entire offense should hinge on the running game when it matters, but Kyle is Kyle so he's going to throw it too much.
My point so it don't matter if they have Aiyuk or not, it's Kyle that fukks everything up.

Niners ain't beating Detroit this year with or without Aiyuk. Kyle fakkit ass ain't getting lucky again.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama

Oh boy

This is almost exactly how the Deebo situation played out. Paraag is pissing me off with the way he handles negotiations. The fact that he could re-sign Aiyuk, lower his cap hit, and trade him before the draft next year to whoever they want rather than a couple of teams now trying to lowball because they know we don't have options let's me know he might not be the genius we thought. I'm about ready to send his ass back to being a 7-11 general manager counting slushie cups and negotiate refills with customers.

Status
Not open for further replies.