What Now Kyle? 2024 49ers Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

I don’t think this group can take another SB loss.

Especially when it’s due to some fukk shyt

BULL shyt. So tired of people acting like Aiyuk is some big time WR, shyt is ridiculous. People acting like the Niners didn't make the SB before Aiyuk was even here. :what:

Niners Super Bowl window is closed because Kyle is the coach. I swear people really look past his incompetence and blame everything else like his fakkit ass does.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Low key I'd wait until this BA situation is figured out. I'd be hilarious if we still in the offseason thread by Week 4 :russ:

I'm sure you gonna get inspired once he leaves or stays :myman: :lolbron:
shyt is ridiculous. Niners are being total dikk heads. These trades are easy at least with Browns and Steelers

Cooper for Aiyuk and a 4th rounder
Pickens for Aiyuk and 5th rounder

Pickens especially I think would go off with the Niners because he has literally had trash QBs his whole career.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Is Kyle still the head coach then we aren’t winning. Kyle’s playcalling will always limit the production of the offense regardless of who he plays. As long as they have him at the helm they can’t win

I think when Purdy gets more comfortable with this offense and team.

Also if he continues to get better and be consistent with his production and leading the league statistically

I can see him becoming one of them QBs that’s like “l got this shyt” and do his own things on occasions

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
I think when Purdy gets more comfortable with this offense and team.

Also if he continues to get better and be consistent with his production and leading the league statistically

I can see him becoming one of them QBs that’s like “l got this shyt” and do his own things on occasions

Do you honestly think Kyle is going to concede that level of control? I really don’t see that happen until Kyle is gone

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
shyt is ridiculous. Niners are being total dikk heads. These trades are easy at least with Browns and Steelers

Cooper for Aiyuk and a 4th rounder
Pickens for Aiyuk and 5th rounder

Pickens especially I think would go off with the Niners because he has literally had trash QBs his whole career.

Steelers aren’t giving up Pickens

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Do you honestly think Kyle is going to concede that level of control? I really don’t see that happen until Kyle is gone

I think Purdy got that Dog in him

Let’s just say Purdy legit in the eyes of the world where it’s undeniable he’s elite and let’s say comparison to Manning, Brady, Brees, or etc elite QB start to fly.

On top of him having success (SB or not) and he gets a big contract and becomes the overall leader on the team?

I don’t think it’s a matter of Kyle conceding. Just a matter of them having a Belli/Brady type relationship

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is Kyle still the head coach then we aren’t winning. Kyle’s playcalling will always limit the production of the offense regardless of who he plays. As long as they have him at the helm they can’t win
Not giving the qb audible options really back them in a corner on third downs, that’s why kc’s blitzes are so effective

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Status
Not open for further replies.