Status
Not open for further replies.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
If they don't hurry and trade that African booty scratcher :mjtf:

I'm so sick of this mid ass WR. Everyone going to see how he going to look without having the rest of talent getting him wide open.

I don't think this dude was ever doubled team either. That happens to true#1 WRs.

He was, several times. Seattle did a lot, Dallas did, Jacksonville did, Tampa did and the Lions. He got double teamed but if you mean 2 dbs pressed right up against him, then no. But he was double covered a lot.

Also, we will regret this if we trade him. This is the dumbest situation to ever play out besides hiring Tomsula. We should know better than anybody that number 1 receivers don't grow on trees. What I really dislike is how we're trying to fault this man for getting his money when he would have signed for way less if we didn't wait. It's not his fault that the market went crazy.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I hope BA doesn't accept the terms from neither Cleveland nor New England. Both him and the front office don't know what the fukk to do :mjlol:

Last edited:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope BA doesn't accept the terms from neither Cleveland nor New England. Both him and the front office not know what the fukk to do :mjlol:
i rather see him get paid, hes only one injury away from missing his big payday

get it and move on

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Maiocco got the scoop ahead of Schefter and he was already anticipating a move yesterday :wow: Front office must really not want these news out for everyone else to be quiet and the old beat reporter getting the scoop :russ:

Barrows on the other hand is just trolling outchea

:dead:

Last edited:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Maiocco got the scoop ahead of Schefter and he was already anticipating a move yesterday :wow: Front office must really not want these news out for everyone else to be quiet and the old beat reporter getting the scoop :russ:

Barrows on the other hand is just trolling outchea

:dead:

:patrice: I kinda think maiocco has become a mouthpiece of the team slowly

:picard: remember when he was saying shyt about darnold last year ? I was like no way a guy who is aware of who Joe and Steve are, is saying this shyt on his own :hubie:

Status
Not open for further replies.