Status
Not open for further replies.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
The lack of black coaches is sickening.
Asking how Bowles is still employed is crazy to me. Yeah he's quiet and looks like he doesn't know what he's doing but he also did well enough to salvage Baker Mayfield, that alone is a sign of a good coach to me.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Asking how Bowles is still employed is crazy to me. Yeah he's quiet and looks like he doesn't know what he's doing but he also did well enough to salvage Baker Mayfield, that alone is a sign of a good coach to me.
You should know by now these dumb fakkits are a always going to say negative shyt about a black coach.

He got Tampa playing exactly where their talent allows them to go. Jets fired him way too early too.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
You should know by now these dumb fakkits are a always going to say negative shyt about a black coach.

He got Tampa playing exactly where their talent allows them to go. Jets fired him way too early too.
That's the most important part that people miss. They don't necessarily have the talent to compete for a Super Bowl but they out performed the talent they do have.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
That's the most important part that people miss. They don't necessarily have the talent to compete for a Super Bowl but they out performed the talent they do have.
I had to eat crow about Baker Mayfield. I thought he was a bust and done.

He's not a super star but he's not trash either. So Bowles has to be doing something right.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I had to eat crow about Baker Mayfield. I thought he was a bust and done.

He's not a super star but he's not trash either. So Bowles has to be doing something right.
I literally had to do the same thing. He needed time. There used to be a time when QBs had a chance to develop but with these huge contracts, that doesn't happen any unless you're Jordan Love

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

I really wanna know what’s is the plan and what be going on behind the scenes everyday he pulls up.

Like why ain’t this getting done with him on the yard.

It be one thing with these holdouts when cats are in completely different states and it be agents and the office talking but he legit is there??

WTF??

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.