What Nobody Tells You About Moving to Ghana

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
So ... based on this article...

don’t move to Ghana I guess ..
Quite the contrary. There are a ton of worthwhile opportunities in Ghana, just be wary of the things he outlined as others may not point it out. He even said, had he been younger he would've had the patience to endure it, but no longer built to withstand it at his current age.

And, I agree with the general sentiment. Folks will often highlight the positive aspects of their home country, and completely gloss over the glaring bad parts. These are things folks who are contemplating a move should be aware of, so they're better able to deal with it once they touch down. I don't know how some of you think going into a foreign country all starry eyed, with a completely unrealistic view of the land is somehow beneficial.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
The white supremacists would be on suicide watch if all black people went back to Africa and lived happily ever ever. I remember Tariq saying one time that the white supremacists hated to see Africans and African-Americas clicking up and joining forces and they definitely hated to see black Americans moving to Africa. They want us to look down on Africa and they want us to want to stay in racist ass bullsht America and deal with they lame asses instead of leaving they bytch asses here in America on suicide watch while we live it up in Africa. They why so many people was so mad to see us embracing Black Panther and Wakanda and Africa when BP came out. They was heated about that
Exactly. Black folk are so clueless.

White folk would be terrified if black americans and africans link up. We would definitely out fukk cacs and over populate the planet with black excellence.

Negroes need to wake up.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
It was a good article too me. I read all the return home-diaspora write ups from the fluff pieces, the good, the bad, the real, etc.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Oh and also, the year of return is not about living there. It's about visiting. But if you don't put that in the title no hit piece so... :wow: