mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Immigrants run into culture shock and ADAPT everyday, B....you'll be alright

ImpossibleFakeLangur-size_restricted.gif

this is a hit piece

title of article should be "what i should have researched before relocating to another country"

or

"I was too naive to do my due diligence before moving"

Exactly. Breh sounds like he expected some sort of Utopia and instead saw that Ghana is a...country. Shocking!

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Stopped reading after he said Ashantis hate the Akan. Ashantis are the main Akan ethnic group so they hate themselves? :mjlol:

Ghana is one of the most peaceful countries in the world where most ethnic and religious groups get along very well. Obviously you’re gonna have a few pockets of ethnic unrest but compared to Nigeria and the rest of Africa, or even the world, it’s a paradise.

My only advice as a Ghanaian to anyone wanting to live there is make sure:
You rely on yourself for everything. Your house should be built by yourself and make sure the land it’s built on will have no “owners” coming out of the woodwork. The electricity from a generator and a water tank for your water needs. Your own car etc.
Financially you should rely on yourself, which means entrepreneurship will likely be your route.

Be in a position where you dont rely on the government for anything and you’ll live good.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I know people that have moved here, to the states, Canada etc and had serious challenges. I also know people who have overcome challenges and made it work.

That's the reality of moving to a different country. Everything we do comes with some type of risk. Such is life. :yeshrug: There's no utopia ANYWHERE so I don't know what point dude is trying to make, but whatever.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
You should be ashamed of yourself for trivializing the murder of a Black woman to fit your pre existing beliefs.

I shared their story, as firsthand accounts hold more merit than your unfounded inexperienced ignorant opinion. Eat several d*cks and then choke on each one of them on the way down- you tissue soft period having fakkit. Trivialize these hairy nuts.

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
7. Jamaicans vs. Ghanaians
I spent the following afternoon with a few of the “Jamaican” contingent in Ghana. They number some 200-plus members, apparently, and have their own cooperative going. It’s always nice to see some of the “London-born” posse and catch up. But boy, how they can turn the air blue with their cussing and personal gripes. What’s the point of living in Ghana for ten or more years if you don’t like Ghanaians?

Some of the guys even have Ghanaian “wives” and kids, but you’d never believe it by listening to their opinion of local people. Close your eyes and you’d think it was the voice of some white racist talking about “ignorant baboons” and “corrupt brainless fools.” They like to keep up this “them” and “us” facade, which I don’t happen to share, and reminds me of why it’s been over 18-months since I saw them last.

They’re fine and good people, nice enough guys and gals, but I don’t understand the point of digging yourself into a separatist hole to the extent whereby you find it hard to work with or trust the people around you, and so, you begin to stagnate and, ultimately, end up in a self-induced weed slumber.

“It’s all those reggae records we listened to throughout the 70s, 80s and 90s,” said one, “daydreaming of Africa, only to come ‘home’ now to find a welcome that’s not quite what we expected.” Well, tough f**king luck! I see you didn’t leave England to move to Jamaica, where the locals there will have probably shot you dead by now, or burgled your house numerous times because they see you as wealthy returnees. “No, I couldn’t live in Jamaica at all,” they’ll tell you. “The place too violent out there, man. But we reach home now, and we nar leaving here, no matter what none-a-them say.”

“Dem nuh like us. Is only we money dem love. Dem want we fe go and leave all a we things to dem. That a what dem want. Over my dead body!”

:dead::dead::dead::dead:

But the truth is, people are always going to be cliquish. You saw it with Liberia and the slaves from America who went there. You see it everrrrrywhere.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Why wouldnt black folk last 2 weeks in Ghana? :mjpls:

Not “black folks”, as that is too broad. Let me be more specific: ADOS, FBA, N*GGAS, AFRICAN AMERICANS WOULDNT LAST TWO WEEKS IN GHANA.

Your question, however, asks why. And the answer is because most of you are nothing but typical Americans(fat, ugly, lazy, spoiled). One day without your McDonald’s and steady internet and electricity and MOST of you will crumble.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
Immigrants run into culture shock and ADAPT everyday, B....you'll be alright

ImpossibleFakeLangur-size_restricted.gif

this is a hit piece

title of article should be "what i should have researched before relocating to another country"

or

"I was too naive to do my due diligence before moving"

This. I'm not having this mentality that aims to keep us coddled and sheltered :aicmon: 400 years and everybody else got to travel, immigrate, create diasporas in foreign lands and muhfukkas try to talk US out of it. If YOU aren't interested fine, but we NEED people with that mentality in the 21st century.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn what's up with the constant hate and jealousy of black people? After all the negative talk about Africa and how black people supposedly wanting to stay in racist America rather than go back to Africa now all of a sudden people hating on black people big upping and visiting and moving to Ghana? Damn no matter what black people do, overcome, or archive it gets hated on. People obviously hate to see black people happy or black people being on code as a group embracing and having pride in something black and non white

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Damn what's up with the constant hate and jealousy of black people? After all the negative talk about Africa and how black people supposedly wanting to stay in racist America rather than go back to Africa now all of a sudden people hating on black people big upping and visiting and moving to Ghana? Damn no matter what black people do, overcome, or archive it gets hated on. People obviously hate to see black people happy or black people being on code as a group embracing and having pride in something black and non white

This is the weakest, most pathetic, woe-is-me, sh*t I have read in a good minute. Stop feeling so f*cking sorry for yourself breh. Black people in this very thread have posted firsthand accounts from black people who actually are living the Ghana life. Now, just because those firsthand accounts from blacks WHO ACTUALLY LIVE THERE don’t fit the little Ghana back-to-Africa fantasy you built in your mind, you feel like you’re being “envied”(your words hated on)? “Boo hoo sniff sniff the meanies are destroying my warped and unrealistic perspective boo hoo sniff sniff stop hating on me”.. *chuckles ..hopeless.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Buddy sounds like a bigot

People try to scam u everywhere

His arguments seem like it's more about some personal shyt he not mentioning

I wouldn't move there or any other country perm:manny:

But I would expect what he listed generally

fukk he think people just gone make it easy for you to make it as an outsider?

Only America does that:jbhmm: