What movies gave you NIGHTMARES as a kid :whoa:

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember Hell Raiser was a trip and a episode from Tales from the Crypt that I still remember. shyt so stupid when I think about it :mjlol:

Last edited:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Tales-Hood-7-615x333.jpg

tales-from-the-hood-review-4.jpg

tumblr_inline_nwznaq011T1t0ijhl_500.gif

:sadcam::sadcam::sadcam::sadcam::sadcam::sadcam:

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
Jeepers Creepers :sadcam:

My dad took me to see it and my mom had to sleep with me for 2 nights in a row :wow:

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
Theres a movie that i believe was set in space with a devil that looked like the one in Legend with tom cryise.

I remember seeing something like the devil made blood burst from guys head

I never knew the name of the flick and never seen it again after that weekend afternoon back in the day but it gave me crazy nightmarws as a kid.

It could be legend for all i know but im pretty sure it was set in space or on a spaceship

If anyone knows what in talking anout please let me know.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Tbh, non-horror movies always scared me more than actual horror movies.

No lie, the final scene of Fatal Attraction gave me a nightmare that stayed with me for a long time when I was a kid.

emTcS1c.png

I was afraid to take a bath for like a week straight:mjcry:

Particularly that noise she made when she popped outta the water burned into my mind

And I started having nightmares about her popping outta tubs filled with water, screaming at me, looking like a ghost:damn::damn::damn:

In my dreams, she didn't die if if I managed to shoot her...she kept coming...bloodied, with them crazy bytch eyes...:sadcam:

shotremember_fatal14-jpg.jpg

Last edited:

hatealot

Banned
Daps
I was legit scared to get on buses and falling asleep cuz of night on elm st

Daps

This scene right here, i always thought there was something evil about willy wonka

I would have taken my kid, and left immediately when that boat stopped. fukk a candy factory tour, and some god damned lifetime supply of chocolate.

CBSwagga

All Star
Daps
Jeepers Creepers :sadcam:

My dad took me to see it and my mom had to sleep with me for 2 nights in a row :wow:
DAWG.... The fact the creeper win at the end... I watched it at my partner house was like in 5th or 6th... Thought I was gone spend the night, but we got in trouble so I had to walk home alone after watching and it was late... :to: