Superstar
Daps
The original Texas Chainsaw massacre...
my mother, why?... why would u let us watch some shyt like that?:snoop:
And the Shining.. which has become my favorite all time movie

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
The Blob. Call me p*ssy or whatever, but till the day I don't fukk with Jelly. Something about it as a creature scares the fukk out of me. People will say the monsters from Aliens or The Thing or The Fly are grosser. But fear isn't generally rational.

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
I remember watching Chucky as a kid. I was home alone and that shyt just came on... how scary can it be?.... right:merchant:
That doll scared the shyt out of me:bryan: It was an old tv so it had no remote. I was scared to get out of bed to change the channel :damn:

chucky was like my first real horrific scare and i blame it on all my older brother.

i was like 4 i remember there was an advert for childs play 2... i didn't even know wtf it was but my brother who was like 7 at the time was scared of chucky. so when the commercial came on he goes :damn:"ahhh chucky!"... and he had to cover his eyes.

seeing my OLDER brother get scared really had an effect on me. i figured if he was scared this had to be something terrible.

specifically THIS moment had me legit frozen in fear

CoolQuickHen-max-1mb.gif

so because of that i was pretty petrified to even LOOK at chucky until was like 9 or 10 years old.

my friend even chased me down the block wearing a chucky mask :mjcry:

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Although I grew up on the Friday series, i was never really shook from it unless I was camping...

What got me was the movie Aliens...when they come from the ceiling and my basement had tile panels as a ceiling i hated going down there