What movie terrified you enough to never watch it again for years... if ever?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This bit from Hellraiser, even today I could only watch until the first hook goes into his skin.

I liked "Hellraiser" a lot. It never scared me because they operated by simple rules. You don't fukk with the box, they leave you alone.

It got stupid by the 3rd installment and the movies started breaking their own rules, but I don't consider them "real" movies in the series. The only two Clive Barker recognizes is 1 and 2.

Fred.

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Anyone who has said se7en, I feel that pain. That movie destroyed me as a child strictly because of how real it could be. I didn't know a thing about serial killers until then.. that put real life fear into me.

Gluttony was all bad. Sloth was freaky. Envy /Wrath was all kinds of ungodly..

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Anyone who has said se7en, I feel that pain. That movie destroyed me as a child strictly because of how real it could be. I didn't know a thing about serial killers until then.. that put real life fear into me.

Gluttony was all bad. Sloth was freaky. Envy /Wrath was all kinds of ungodly..
Become Wrath.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
tumblr_inline_nwzn93TLJd1t0ijhl_500.gif

84312634.gif

:mjlol:

:heh::heh::heh::heh::heh::heh::heh::heh::heh::heh::heh:

:mjlol:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Never realized how much older I am than most of The Coli until today. I was 19 when "Se7en" came out, seen it in theaters.

I don't know why but the dude screaming and crying after he fukked the girl with the knife cracked me up. "He made me....NOOOOOO.....fukk....FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU". :mjlol:

I was in there laughing like The Joker. Had the whole theater like :dahell:

Fred.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
The nuke scene in T2 fukked my head up for a while. Brought back memories of a movie I watched when I was like 5 about the fallout and acid rain after Hiroshima. Half jap so that stuff always makes me feel shytty. Also I really hate the Saw series and other horror films. And the last Rambo. Babies getting popped in the chest and shyt. Had me feeling mad squeamish in the theatre. To be honest, the older I get, the less I can stomach extreme violence or gore. My nan used to love that shyt though. Always wanted me to watch some fukked up horror/gore shyt.

That scene fukked me up too man. Made me feel like the world was going to end.

The swing...

:to:

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
I was a creepy little fukk because my mom let me watch whatever movie I wanted too, Halloween, Nightmare On Elm Street, Hellraiser, Friday The 13th, Scream, I Know What You Did, etc. So movies never really got to me at all, The Ring kinda creeped me out a big but then I saw the Pump It Up video by Joe Budden and it didn't bother me much after that. In fact she just called me the other day because she caught From Dusk Til Dawn on TV and was like "What the fukk was I thinking letting you watch this shyt?" :dwillhuh:

What did scare me was when I was like 10 my dad MADE ME sit down and watch this black preacher dude give this sermon about how Hip Hop is Satanic, where he plays all these songs backwards, and shows all this shyt about hip hop artists worshiping Satan and shyt and was talking about nikkas getting possessed over it, shyt had me SHOOK, I remember I started crying on the way home and my dad was like oh shyt what did I do :pachaha:

I think its called the Truth About Hip Hop or some shyt like that, didn't get over that for years and its partly the reason why I'm not religious today

i saw this shyt years ago. It is with this guy that traces the origins of hiphop and how that afrika bombata guy or whatever his name was went to africa and got involved in voodoo or some shyt to create it. then he was saying that he was involved in music making and didn't know how some of the music for some rap album was made, like the actual shyt with instruments, like it came from another dimension or some shyt. and he was saying how since satan was in control of music, then that's how he attacks people, like the lyrics and music of rap were used to basically prepare black youths to go out and murder, bc you cannot just go out and murder someone, but with something like music, you can get someone into another mental state where they easily can. and he went in on dmx damien 1-3 as well. then he had bone i think and showed like an upside down star on their abum, the ram's head, which is to some the sign of satan or something. it was a good whatever it was. sermon i guess.

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
i saw this shyt years ago. It is with this guy that traces the origins of hiphop and how that afrika bombata guy or whatever his name was went to africa and got involved in voodoo or some shyt to create it. then he was saying that he was involved in music making and didn't know how some of the music for some rap album was made, like the actual shyt with instruments, like it came from another dimension or some shyt. and he was saying how since satan was in control of music, then that's how he attacks people, like the lyrics and music of rap were used to basically prepare black youths to go out and murder, bc you cannot just go out and murder someone, but with something like music, you can get someone into another mental state where they easily can. and he went in on dmx damien 1-3 as well. then he had bone i think and showed like an upside down star on their abum, the ram's head, which is to some the sign of satan or something. it was a good whatever it was. sermon i guess.
Yeaaaaahhh thats exactly the one, shyt had me fukked up as a kid