What Makes Trevor Lawrence The Clear Cut #1 Overall Pick?

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Why? You scared he's gonna mess up that winning Jacksonville Jags culture?
2b1079fc265a5210828cf0efe0021f83.png

neg

AceMan

Superstar
Daps
Luck felt more "can't miss" than Sunshine. Luck was a once-in-a-generation prospect. Sunshine is more the kind of elite standout QB that comes by every 2-3 years, not that he won't be good but you never really know for sure if he's going to be all he's hoped to be.

I don’t think any QB will ever touch that Luck hype ever again...especially with how he eventually retired. I remember Carolina Panther CAC fans were livid when Luck decided to stay at Stanford so we had to “settle” with Cam and then Luke. Smh.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Swagnificent who's the best QB?

Trey Lance is my clear cut #1 QB. He reminds me of a mix of Steve McNair and Donovan McNabb. He'll be a huge superstar.

Then I have Trevor Lawrence and Zach Wilson battling for the #2 spot. Been going back and forth with them. Think both will be really good.

Then its Justin Fields and Kellen Mond. Two others guys I keep going back and forth on. Both should also be solid starters in the league.

Mac Jones is the only true bust I see if the QBs projected to go high. He is a backup and not a starter.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Trey Lance is my clear cut #1 QB. He reminds me of a mix of Steve McNair and Donovan McNabb. He'll be a huge superstar.

Then I have Trevor Lawrence and Zach Wilson battling for the #2 spot. Been going back and forth with them. Think both will be really good.

Then its Justin Fields and Kellen Mond. Two others guys I keep going back and forth on. Both should also be solid starters in the league.

Mac Jones is the only true bust I see if the QBs projected to go high. He is a backup and not a starter.

Where are the annual rankings?

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps

@Eye Cue DA EMCEE He only has Fields as maybe 4th :picard:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
That freshman year run. If he could've came out then, he would've been the #1 pick.

WW think Dr Strange goofy looking ass is fine. Trevor's a god to them :mjlol:

My moms will kill you over dr strange breh.
It ain't just white women.

Anyway,...
Back on topic.
Kid is literally the golden boi.
His poise and calm cool decision making.
like he already been there.
is why this kid is touted.

From what i have seen it is not a sham.
Kid passes any eye test.
He could be susceptible as any to deer in the headlights.
as any young pro player.
Yet outside of that general neg based factor. Which is the general liability of any young player.
He passes all the eye and stat test you could think.
to construct to judge this kid.
While consistently passing with outstanding real actualized game winning results.

Kid is the epitome of what white america wants in the golden boi.
Past that i feel the kid is a player tho. With no question.
Time will tell and we have to just see the results with this kid.
There is nuffin really neg worthy.
except i feel his attention to his body frame type is ignored.
He should be much bigger from the wieght room imo.
Past that,...nuffin bad or negative about this kid. Past the golden boi fascination from the ap press. Which is not a fault of this kid's own.

Art Barr

Last edited:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Justyn Ross abused Saivion Smith in the National Title game, if you go back and watch the game, most the big pass plays were on Saivion’s side of the field.

RammerJammer

Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

How would you compare Kellen Mond with Kaep? I think their styles are similar but Mond probably has a better arm?

RammerJammer

Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Are people really considering Kellen Mond as a pro prospect :ohhh:?

I've always considered him the definition of a college qb

He’s raw as hell imo, a project really, but he his a big, tall, athletic QB which is the prototype today, he could be decent in the league depending on the situation.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly he’s overated but he looks like the prototype QB people always think of in their heads