What Makes Trevor Lawrence The Clear Cut #1 Overall Pick?

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
He checks all of the boxes

1. Tall - check
2. White - check
3. Handsome (pause) - check
4. Clean cut - check
5. Has Moxy - check
6. Can be introduced to old cac's - check
7. Marketable - check

I mean he literally looks like football Jesus minus the beard

ExwlHKRWUAIo8ve.jpg

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

1. Tall - check
2. White - check
4. Clean cut - check
5. Has Moxy - check
7. Marketable - check

ExwlHKRWUAIo8ve.jpg

And this is it plus leading a winning program and being the most sought after prospect since Luck.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
In before @Swagnificent turns this thread wild mango :dame:

He's white and what he did his freshman year.

I just think it's funny how they ignore his shoulder(non throwing one) and his weight of 213 at 6'6. They brush it off as no big deal, yet if he was black they would be screaming he's so underweight and is he injury prone.

My order is

Fields
Wilson
Lawrence
Jones

Trey Lance is the best QB in this year's draft for the record.

I think Trevor Lawrence will be good. But these "generational" QB prospects rarely live up to the hype.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
He’s a hell of a prospect but they have gone full batshyt crazy with all this “it’s him than everyone else talk”. He has elite tools but I don’t think his tools are anymore elite than Lance of fields tbh. And his tape truly isn’t on another level. I like him a lot but he’s every cacs wet dream and it’s fukking insufferable

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
He was hyped as a HS prospect, but not substantially more than anybody else that's in that Luck, Kyler Murray, Hackenberg tier (only a few points higher than Fields as a recruit).

The problem came in that he just yanked the job from Kelly, took this elite program that was woefully underperforming compared to when Deshaun had, to even higher highs, and basically raped the most hyped Bama team/QB maybe ever

If he flops after going head to head with Tua, probably an entirely different situation. Then you factor in him winning like 21 straight, never losing in the regular season as the full time starter, he fulfilled the level of "Golden Boy" NFL hype better than any college star in recent memory.

Come on.:russ:.

His hype is ten times that of Murray and Hackenberg. That's not even a debatable topic.

Him and Luck have clearly been the two most QB's of the past twenty years.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
The hype started off in HS and then kept ballooning from there cause he wasn't trash.
He has the tools but he has a lot of meh ho hum games. He can make and will make all the throws, but I do think he got bored out there and let his game slack off.

And he beat Bama. Like it or not beating Bama basically crowns you.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Come on.:russ:.

His hype is ten times that of Murray and Hackenberg. That's not even a debatable topic.

Him and Luck have clearly been the two most QB's of the past twenty years.
I don't know if you even read my post dog. I clearly said coming out of high school. Kyler was dubbed the best high school quarterback coming out of the state that puts the most into HS football. He was incredibly hyped. Hackenberg was a bit lower but he was getting the same "could he get drafted high first round" as a HS prospect.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama

1. Tall - check
2. White - check
4. Clean cut - check
5. Has Moxy - check
7. Marketable - check

ExwlHKRWUAIo8ve.jpg

I mean, I'm not one to judge but dude looks like a Neanderthal with a pantene pro-v stimulus package to me :yeshrug:

Jerz

All Star
Daps
He seems to have this calmness, and understand about what he is doing. Kinda like Andrew Luck. Plenty of Qbs have big arms and are athletic. But appearing clear headed, like a coach on the field, is different - when u got the tools to go wit it

The Villain

Superstar
Daps
That freshman year run. If he could've came out then, he would've been the #1 pick.

I mean, I'm not one to judge but dude looks like a Neanderthal with a pantene pro-v stimulus package to me :yeshrug:

WW think Dr Strange goofy looking ass is fine. Trevor's a god to them :mjlol: