What Makes Trevor Lawrence The Clear Cut #1 Overall Pick?

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
I think Lawrence is in the opposite situation than the Chargers QB was in at Oregon: Clemson offense hides his flaws. I dont think he will be as good as Burrow or Herbert, and i think he will get exposed.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
He was hyped as a HS prospect, but not substantially more than anybody else that's in that Luck, Kyler Murray, Hackenberg tier (only a few points higher than Fields as a recruit).

The problem came in that he just yanked the job from Kelly, took this elite program that was woefully underperforming compared to when Deshaun had, to even higher highs, and basically raped the most hyped Bama team/QB maybe ever

If he flops after going head to head with Tua, probably an entirely different situation. Then you factor in him winning like 21 straight, never losing in the regular season as the full time starter, he fulfilled the level of "Golden Boy" NFL hype better than any college star in recent memory.
I know he balled out against Bama, but man I swear it seemed like those Clemson wrs were just making spectacular catches all game.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I really want to know cause my team drafting him.

He better be real deal.

He's the real deal breh.

Zero holes in his game. He has one of the highest floors I've seen from a prospect. He's a step up from a jack of all trades. He's a king of all trades.

Justin Fields outplayed him twice. I think Fields has a higher ceiling and will have a better career, depending on what team he goes to.

I do like Fields more than Trevor early on if he lands on a capable team. While he isn't the king of all trades like lawrence, he's an ace at certain aspects of his game, a step up from king.

I just don't like how non-rhythmic and non-flexible he is as a QB. He has elite speed for a QB but no real escapability and improvisation. He's like the antithesis of lamar jackson

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I really want to know cause my team drafting him.

He better be real deal.

Why? You scared he's gonna mess up that winning Jacksonville Jags culture?
2b1079fc265a5210828cf0efe0021f83.png

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Why? You scared he's gonna mess up that winning Jacksonville Jags culture?
2b1079fc265a5210828cf0efe0021f83.png

Yeah...

I mean what team besides the Patriots have a winning culture? And even the patriots before 2001 were a pitiful team.

Every team has periods of being good and then periods of being trash, 49ers, Cowboys, Dolphins, all of them.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
He's the real deal breh.

Zero holes in his game. He has one of the highest floors I've seen from a prospect. He's a step up from a jack of all trades. He's a king of all trades.

I do like Fields more than Trevor early on if he lands on a capable team. While he isn't the king of all trades like lawrence, he's an ace at certain aspects of his game, a step up from king.

I just don't like how non-rhythmic and non-flexible he is as a QB. He has elite speed for a QB but no real escapability and improvisation. He's like the antithesis of lamar jackson
Breh needs to do yoga or something.

He seemed far more athletic at Georgia. Now he seems as rigid as Dak.