What made you fall in love with him??

LimitedEdition

Misanthropy Personified
Daps
Reppin
In the south!
I was having a really shytty day and was trying to fake like the shyt wasnt getting to me. He got up, walked over to me, pulled me close, looked in my eyes and said "You know Im on your team right? I got your back." I could tell he meant what he said. I couldve just melted. *sigh* He makes me such a sucker.

Melza

♩ ♪ ♫ ♬
Daps
I was having a really shytty day and was trying to fake like the shyt wasnt getting to me. He got up, walked over to me, pulled me close, looked in my eyes and said "You know Im on your team right? I got your back." I could tell he meant what he said. I couldve just melted. *sigh* He makes me such a sucker.

That was so beautiful. Where do you meet an angel like that?

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Hmmmm I think it's the fact that things that made me uncomfortable with other guys feelS just right with him.
I don't mind when he's casually touching me, hugging on me. Or when we're in bed I don't feel like I'm suffocating when I'm in his arms. I am not a touchy feely kind of person, I get annoyed when people are all over me except for babies.
Also when he looks at me it makes me blush and feel warm inside. I don't give him the wtf you looking at face that I usually have when someone looks at me to long. It's just the way he makes me feel in general, im like a school girl with a crush. He thinks I'm funny and beautiful, he just makes me feel really special. I love him so much.:wub: