What made you fall in love with him??

Daps
He was just a breath of fresh air from all the other guys i dated he was a gentlemen we was kind and funny and just down to earth...he mentally stimulated my mind his brain was and still is incredible..he open my eyes to things I nvr saw he taught me thing...normally I teach guys things and all thay..you know a guys got u if ur normally cool calm and collective and ur tongue tied with him...he was and still is super smart and sweet ...and I loved his humor...it was love at first kiss...literally:wub:

Sometimes I wonder wat he sees in me lol

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
He was just a breath of fresh air from all the other guys i dated he was a gentlemen we was kind and funny and just down to earth...he mentally stimulated my mind his brain was and still is incredible..he open my eyes to things I nvr saw he taught me thing...normally I teach guys things and all thay..you know a guys got u if ur normally cool calm and collective and ur tongue tied with him...he was and still is super smart and sweet ...and I loved his humor...it was love at first kiss...literally:wub:

That's so sweet :mjcry:

Why can't I find someone nice and not a whore :to:

I want love :mjcry:

@Juicy find me a girl :to:

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps

Lemme guess, you got tired of giving lames and bums easy p*ssy right :francis:

Spike Tarantino

Esposa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Filfee Nasteh Duddy Souf
Of the Greatest Loves I've Experienced:

-They were flawed, but confident. Nothing I ever did made them feel like less of a man, and they knew how valuable they were. They never questioned my "motives", or were unsure if their decisions. They knew who they were, and needed no validation from anyone.

-They were empathetic and kind. They had soft spots and worked really hard to understand me or people around them.

-They were intelligent, moreso than myself. I never had to dumb myself down, or pretend to not be interested in debates or scholastic pursuits. They had things to introduce me to and teach me, and still respected my hard earned knowledge.

-They were traditionally masculine. Fixing things, working on cars or enjoying sports. They embraced and helped maintain a modern spin on gender roles with me as a partner.

I get stars in my eyes just thinking about those qualities. They are a common thread I know not to compromise on. I won't be happy.

Daps
Lemme guess, you got tired of giving lames and bums easy p*ssy right :francis:
Funny... I don't give the p*ssy up easy I dated a few guys before him n they were just boring or they nvr rly had my intrest for long

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
He's really really clean, excellent health and hygiene, cheap (not broke or stingy- just NOT flashy- he's actually very well off BUT YOU WOULD NOT KNOW), he's an outdoorsman (has a ranch and loves camping & shyt), he's not afraid of anything or anyone, he's well travelled (worldwide), speaks many languages, comes from a good family, very well mannered, he's his own man- no one can control him, he's athletic (we play sports together), he's kind natured, good with his hands- can fix anything and he reads quantum mechanics books for fun and he's very calm. Not loud or emotional or confrontational. Basically he knows how to survive anywhere.